What is your superteam's rallying cry?

Steve

We all know the most famous one, "Avengers Assemble!"

Whenever I run superhero games, the team name often ends up defaulting to "The Champions."

One of my friends once jokingly came up with "Champions Congregate!" as the rallying cry in one of my past campaigns.

So, what is your team's rallying cry?

Once upon a time I had the absolute joy (literal, not sarcastic) of running a team of maniacs who were noted for causing more property destruction than the bad guys. (May the Gods bless you and keep you, Hollywood Knights.) They also had more character on character mayhem than a Three Stooges marathon. Only in game of course,  the players were all having a blast.

All this lead up to the team adopting as a battle cry “ First we’re taking care of THEM!!! (pointing at the villains arrayed against them)  Then I’m taking care of YOU!!!”  (Pointing of course at each other)

And woe be to the wicked.

"Quick!  To the Hoverjet!"

In fact I wrote a whole introductory adventure for Champions with pregenerated characters that took place over four "episodes" and at the end of each of the first three episodes their was a reveal that the actual menace was really something ELSE that was very imminent and all the way across town.  And at each transition point I wouldn't advance the plot until one of the players said, loudly and in character, "Quick!  To the Hoverjet!"

Because as a Champions GM 90% of your job is to enforce genera.

Edited by phydaux
Enforcing genera

Just for the record.  
   Other than “Avenger’s Assemble!” and maybe “Titan’s Together!”  Has there ever been a good team rallying cry in comics?
   “Spoon!” Doesn’t count, it only rallied the guy who shouted it.

55 minutes ago, Tjack said:

Just for the record.  
   Other than “Avenger’s Assemble!” and maybe “Titan’s Together!”  Has there ever been a good team rallying cry in comics?
   “Spoon!” Doesn’t count, it only rallied the guy who shouted it.

No.  

We're supposed to be heroes, not that damn Ginyu Force.  :whistle:

18 hours ago, Tjack said:

Just for the record.  

While it may be specific to the ever-lovin' blue-eyed guy who says it, he's usually the one leading the charge into battle--so to my mind, it counts.

Come on, shout it--you know you want to--

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Spence said:

I am saddened that you are incapable of understanding and liking the greatest Superhero call to battle there is :no:

16 minutes ago, wcw43921 said:

While it may be specific to the ever-lovin' blue-eyed guy who says it, he's usually the one leading the charge into battle--so to my mind, it counts.

Come on, shout it--you know you want to--

spacer.png

While both of these calls to battle strike fear in the hearts of evildoers, they are not rallying cries to a team, but to a single member.  Others may occasionally use it but it is attached to a particular character.   Do you often see a pic of Reed Richards yelling that?
    If you have a problem with the requirements you should take it up with the one who started the thread.

1 minute ago, Tjack said:

While both of these calls to battle strike fear in the hearts of evildoers, they are not rallying cries to a team, but to a single member.  Others may occasionally use it but it is attached to a particular character.   Do you often see a pic of Reed Richards yelling that?
    If you have a problem with the requirements you should take it up with the one who started the thread.

B..b...but.....   It's SPOON!