The Back-to-Basics Superdraft (April 2019)

Pariah

I would like to use one version of the Secret Society of Supervillains and reduce it to seven members. The version I have in mind is The Ultra Humanite's version.

The members are Brainwave, Cheetah, Floronic Man, Killer Frost, Psycho Pirate, Ragdoll and Signalman. I am dumping Monocle and Mist

Also as one of the options I will take the Ultra Humanite

Okay, poetry is not coming to me at this time but i need to make my picks

Villain 2: Arcade

5465769-3136848294-Aveng.jpg

What happens when the world's most flamboyant assassin takes over AIM, all for the purpose of fulfilling a contract of killing EVERY Politician in Washington DC?

Well, the sad thing is, his Killstarter got funded in record time

I need some baddies to fight my elemental ladies. So I'm turning to a bunch of villains that fought the West Coast Avengers back in the day. I don't know that they were ever really a team, so I'll draft them individually.

Villain: Graviton

Villain: Quantum

Option (Villain): Half-life

Option (Villain): Zzzax

Oh, and a title:  Elements & Forces

FundamentalForces.png

1 hour ago, csyphrett said:

The last hero is the Red Wolf. The last Villain is the Red Ghost. And I would like to option Red Star

CES

I show that you've already got your five heroes (Mr. Scarlet, The Crimson Avenger, ,Red Rube, Red Ryan, Lady in Red). I've listed Red Ghost as your second villain. You've used one Option for Red Ryan; do you want Red Wolf or Red Star as the other?

4 minutes ago, Pariah said:

I show that you've already got your five heroes (Mr. Scarlet, The Crimson Avenger, ,Red Rube, Red Ryan, Lady in Red). I've listed Red Ghost as your second villain. You've used one Option for Red Ryan; do you want Red Wolf or Red Star as the other?

You put Red Ryan down twice. He was only supposed to be an option since he is a Challenger

CES

3 minutes ago, csyphrett said:

You put Red Ryan down twice. He was only supposed to be an option since he is a Challenger

CES

So I have. Oops.  I blame the meds I was on all last week.

I think it's fixed now.