I challenge you!

Asperion

Dr. Strange is Benedict Cumberbatch. Dr. Doom is that guy who played the bad guy on Charmed.  Dr. Strange wins, hands down.

Is There a Doctor In the House?

Dr. Beverly Crusher (ST:TNG) vs. Dr. Janet Fraiser (SG-1)

I'm actually going to have to go with SPECTRE here. The spectre punished a D list villain named Dr. Light who was a really creepy psychopath by turning him into a lit candle. But he never goes after A list villains who are infinitely worse, like the joker, lex luthor, darkseid, etc? At least spectre goes for big game.

Best planet destroyer. The Lexx or the deathstar?

The north sea just because of the incredible troll oil platform they put in it. I believe the human race needs to get off the fossils fuel needle desperately, but that doesn't mean I don't stand in awe and wonder at the mind boggling engineering miracle that is the troll platform...

Would you rather beam up to a starship or step thru a Stargate?

Marianas trench. Useful for getting rid of things you really want to get rid of.

Speaking of things you really want to get rid of....

The blob (1988) vs the thing (1982) which is more dangerous? (I really don't know honestly. The blob remake portrayed a much more aggressive and cunning creature that could rapidly expand size and physical power, but the thing is an intellectual creature capable of highly intelligent planning and adaptation. Even if the blob reached titanic size a nuke would likely end it, but if the thing began infiltrating and spreading what could stop it? The damn thing was building some sort of flying saucer out of junk, after all.)