I challenge you!

Asperion

If you don't know either, then SHUT THE F( UP!

As the person who posted the post that lead to this I think your response was uncalled for in the extreme. I'm just not the kind to go running to a mod to get someone punished but I considered it in this this case. Even if you think the response wasn't valid your level of reply was excessive.

Sorry but Bazza just pushes my berserk button. So, also, do people venturing an opinion on a subject that they admit to being completely ignorant of.  Putting both together and you get an explosive combination. Usually I'm able to ignore it, but not always. In game terms: modifiers increased my berserk roll to a 16- and I blew the roll. 

I'll get back to you in a few months about that. Vecna versus ... fill in the blank ... is the driving force behind the plot arc in a campaign we are now playing. The PCs are anti-Vecna (if not exactly pro-Demogorgon), but we have failed before in the campaign.

OK, faceless rabble time:

Goblins versus Kobolds!

Miss Scarlet for the win. :love: The Harvard Crimson never did anything but try to lord it over me.

Lessee, no one wants to see my perverted spectrum preferences, that's for sure.

Fantasy Army elements:

Rhino Cavalry versus Stone Golem Infantry