I challenge you!

Asperion

I lived in Ohio where tornado warnings off of Lake Eerie are so common that you start to ignore them.  I moved to California, where anything below a 5.5 is ignored by everyone but the media.  I guess I'm saying so far they're both pretty disappointing.  Fortunately!

(Did I just jinx myself?)

Volcanos or Tsunamis?

Depends on the volcano, and when you see it. My folks lived 60 miles east and somewhat north of Mt St Helens when it exploded on a May Sunday morning in 1980. From their stories and the widely witnessed other fallout, that was quite something. OTOH, when we visited the environs of Pu'u O'o in 2014, I think, not much was happening, but a year or two later its output came literally yards from one of the towns we visited on that same trip. Tsunamis, by contrast, are very transient events, that don't always happen even with really big earthquakes, and chances are that if you actually see it, you are in a very bad place.

So I'll pick volcanoes.

Tropical diseases or high latitude seasonal depression?

Field Marshal Slim. The Burma army is largely forgotten but he is liked by Australians having served with them at Gallipoli

Battle of the crime lords

Crime Master 1 vs Big Man 1

Crime Master.  I'm sorry, but having a name like Big Man sounds like he's overcompensating for a tiny weenie.

And now for something silly...

Foxbat vs. a Foxbat's weight in chihuahuas.