A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Guest Worldmaker

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

I'd like to see Saddam Hussein on the ballot for the Iraqi presidential election. I mean, really... if the Bush Administration real democracy in Iraq, a truly free election is required, open to all comers including the deposed former president of the nation.

I bet Saddam would not only get a significant percentage he might even win. And if that happened, watching the Bush Administration try and spin the situation would be so much fun to watch.

A hundred some pages ago in Random Musings....

It is Page 165. August 15-16

Puerto Rico beat the US in Basketball. I thought we owned Puerto Rico...

Worldmaker bemoans that men cannot roleplay women, and vice versa.

Klytus signs the praises of Neverwinter Nights.

Thrak returns from a golfing vacation. He discovered that facial tenticles do not improve one's golf swing.

Skaramine encountered a toy-collecting vet who's been neglecting his meds.

Mightybec praises his wife's cooking.

Doc

Guest Worldmaker

Despite what it looks like, this is not a reply. Its a random thought inspired by a previous random thought.

Something I've noticed in the Envy/Compliment/Whatever thread is that the greatest majority of comments regarding me are about my website/PBEM or my cooking.

Is it just that I haven't let out all that much personal information?

I have absolutely no freaking idea what happened to me last night... I have absolutely nothing that is overly stressing me out. But last night after I was done with my computer, I went to go read a little before going to sleep. Suddenly I felt really, really depressed. And I'm mean to the point of crying depressed. It's really annoying as to why it happened and what could have caused it...

Guest Worldmaker

"Michael Moore didn't put anything in his little slugfest of a film that we haven't seen before on the editorial pages of every major newspaper. Political cartoonists have won Pulitzers for attacks that were far more partisan than Moore’s film, yet he's the one being burned in effigy. It makes me wonder why so many powerful people are so afraid of a fat, unshaven man in a ball cap." -- Hunter S. Thompson

Cat scratches & bites are really annoying. I'm soaking my hand in an epson salt bath after attempting the meds on one cat. Second week in a row.

The procedure:

1. First eye drop with #1 solution

2. Feed treat with pill in it

3. 20 minutes later, second eye drop solution

now last week was a bit annoying in that after the last procedure she bolted off me and gashed my arm in the launch procedure. This week she decided to pre-emptively strike before #1. Claw, Claw, Bite, Claw

Didn't really want to go into this in the Champions forum.

If you sob and cry after a therapy session, it's usually concidered a good session. What does it mean when the therapist is the one sobbing and crying?

Hmm, I have had the therapist at a loss for words...

In a local news story we saw at a friend's on Christmas, they reported a family had over $100K damage to their home, their pets were killed, but they survived. So they then called it a "Christmas miracle." Yeah, "miracle", I sure bet the family didn't see it that way, and it's extremely insensitive reporting. I mean, sure, they're glad they lived and perhaps somehow their survival was "miraculous" but I wouldn't call the event "a Christmas miracle". Whee, let's make a happy, uplifting film about it! :rolleyes:

Guest Skaramine

I just need to finish the backgrounds on the New Circle.

I've nailed the character sheets, I've found some awesome pics.

I just need to review HOW to post those character sheets.