A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

I remember when that thread had no replies. I almost said my feelings then. I refrained knowing that nothing good would come from it anyway as the thread was destined for heated debate. The thread is now locked. Somehow, I feel really good about refraining from my initial post.

Guest Skaramine

USA is doing a movie about Frankenstein in the modern world, fighting to save humanity.

I guess if I can't get to see Sky Captain, my God, who is a major geek, is seeking ways to help me get my geek on. :love::hail:

I have 400 posts, and haven't gotten my HERO game off the ground yet. Now I've gone and pissed off established members of the community. What a terrible way for a noob to act. :stupid:

I am grumpy because my right hand, which has been rebuilt twice, woke me up the other night with a great deal of pain, out of nowhere. It hasn't done that in years. I splinted it up, and have been icing it, but haven't played guitar since Sunday morning. I hope I'm ready for rehearsal on Thursday.

The bright side is, I've had a good deal of experience operating with only my left hand, so I'm functioning pretty well in everyday stuff. Has anyone else ever had to go one handed? Think about it - make a sandwich, pour a soda, open/close your zipper, roll a doobie (don't have to worry about that one anymore!), get money out of your wallet. Do your next post with only your off hand, and get a small sample.

Guest Skaramine

I realize the reason why I fear movies about the living dead so much is because there are days like this when I realize that I am the living dead.