A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

Watched my first episode of Dragonball GT today, and have once again learned that even though they are animated characters, Goku and Vegeta at Super Saiyan 4 are two of the hottest guys I have ever seen. And even better, since Sean Schemmel and Chris Sabat (their respective voice actors) do the voices a little lower and grittier for the two of them in GT, they sound incredibly sexy. *shiver* Oooooooh...

I know, I know, I'm depraved. At least I admit it.

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko

Re: mmmmm

Interviewing someone on the phone is tough. It's especially tough when their qualifications are a little dubious, but not clearly wrong/disconnected.

And this poor interviewee probably feels rather intimidated, unfortunately, but her qualifications are questionable in terms of working with the culture (both business and a whole new culture period for this person).

Why should I not be able to expect good customer service from an English-speaking individual on those rare occassions I contact my web hosting service? Is it so hard to simply listen to the customer and either answer his question, solve his issue, or direct him to an appropriate resource if they themselves are unable to comply?

Or am I being too logical again?

Guest Skaramine

I gots me an AK-47. No stock, but once I get a sling, it'll be perfect for a hall costume.

The AK will be for zombie popping. The sawed-off 12 gauge will have special loads for Vamps, werewolves and other nasties.

One of the administrators at my job is leaving today. She's been here...well, cripes, for almost seven years, since our project began. She's pretty cool most of the time, and I've enjoyed those times I've had to work with her. I'm gonna miss having her in the office.

But her departure did prompt a pizza party, and I'm good with that.