Seven

GCMorris

Female assassin named Seven. She can create six duplicates of herself each with seven different attack powers. The original form has all these powers but at less potency. Although all seven have the exact same mind and personality I'm assuming this will be done with multiform rather than duplication. How difficult will this be?

Do you want all seven of them to exist at the same time?  If so, I'd go with Duplication with altered duplicates as suggested by aylwin13.  If you just want one of them to exist at a time--which I'm just guessing at based on the "all seven have the exact same mind and personality" part--I'd use Multiform.  I'm not a big fan of Summon, but Greywind is correct in that it could be used.

Basically it depends on how many Seven can put out at once.

If all six duplicates, then Duplication, Altered Duplicates. If only one at a time, again Duplication with Altered Duplicates, but that duplicate has a Multiform power into five other formes. If the original is stored away in an extra dimension while the duplicate exists, that is a full on Multiform. If a duplicate can be killed and summoned again, that is Summoning.

So, it all depends on what you are looking for.

Cheaper/simpler alternative instead of buying changed duplicates perhaps buy the attack powers as a Multipool with a limitation cannot be switched when duplicated and only one power per duplicate.

I don't know why you'd make the attack powers weaker in her singleton form as she's already limited by being only one Person.

Keeping the full power level and the flexibility to switch would make her more interesting in situations where 7 duplicates running around would be an inconvenience.

Also this would let you keep the duplication as a suprise. Your heroes could encounter her think the seven refers to her seven attacks.

Then when the heroes are guarding her next target she shows up the team splits up to protect the target and delay seven but she's in more than one place at a time (even worse they don't split up and the VIP is attacked while they are distracted Fighting a duplicate.)

I would also suggest a psychic twin style mind link to coordinate her dupes.

Female assassin named Seven. She can create six duplicates of herself each with seven different attack powers. The original form has all these powers but at less potency. Although all seven have the exact same mind and personality I'm assuming this will be done with multiform rather than duplication. How difficult will this be?

The difficult part is communicating what you want, apparently. The more I read this, the more confused I get. And speaking of confused....

Basically it depends on how many Seven can put out at once.

If all six duplicates, then Duplication, Altered Duplicates. If only one at a time, again Duplication with Altered Duplicates, but that duplicate has a Multiform power into five other formes. If the original is stored away in an extra dimension while the duplicate exists, that is a full on Multiform. If a duplicate can be killed and summoned again, that is Summoning.

So, it all depends on what you are looking for.

I have no clue what left field "stored away in an extra dimension" came from, but what steriaca is trying to get at is that if only one of the Seven actively exist at any given time, then yes, it's just Multiform. If more than one person/character/whatever you want to call a body running around separately and taking its own actions, is active at a time, then the answer to your question "How difficult will this be? (assuming Multiform) is "Impossible." You will need to use either Duplication or Summon.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary notes that it IS possible to get a Duplication like effect without Duplication, IF you want to deal with somewhat complex and esoteric builds that start out from Stretching, Does not Cross Intervening Space

Apparently I have trouble conveying my ideas. She can have six dupes each with a different attack power, probably not energy or mental. They keep the same stats and defensive abilities. Her base form has the attack forms of each but not as potent. Each dupe has the exact same mind and personality as the base form.