Summon Power Question

Urlord

Question

In the campaign I am working on, there is a minor ritual called "Blessing of the Lesser Servant".  With this ritual, I want the Priest to be able to summon a minor spirit to possess a corpse and become his temporary servant.  The Summon Power looks to fit the bill perfectly, because it is not permanent and the the Priest isn't guaranteed to be able to control the summons.  I have built the ritual as follows:

Blessing of the Lesser Servant:  Summon 40-point (Minor Spirit), Any mostly intact corpse (Very Limited Group; +1/4) (10 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), -1 1/4), OAF (Focus: A mostly intact corpse; -1), Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/2), Requires A Blessings of Thrask Skill Roll (Skill roll; -1/2), Concentration (1/2 DCV; -1/4), Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4), Side Effects (15 Active Points or 1/4 the Ritual's Active Points (whichever is greater); -1/4); Real Cost: 2, END: 4

One might assume the corpse would typically be a standard size humanoid.  But, it doesn't have to be.  It could be used on a spider, wolf, or an elephant corpse.  However, an elephant would be very different than a tarantula.

Should I create some sort of templates to account for different corpses?

1 answer to this question