[Police brutality] American injustice, yet again.

Ragitsu

I have seen multiple references to people who regularly consume lots of Red peppers in their food having a higher tolerance to OC, but I have not researched to see if this is only anecdotal.

Might just be machismo. :D

I'm not going to ask you to cite sources or anything, but if you happen to come across anything, I'd be interested in taking a look.

Edit: Let me also apologize for my phrasing. Just because my information doesn't match your information doesn't mean yours is the wrong information. I sometimes suffer from I'malwaysrightitis. It's genetic.

Might just be machismo. :D

I'm not going to ask you to cite sources or anything, but if you happen to come across anything, I'd be interested in taking a look.

Edit: Let me also apologize for my phrasing. Just because my information doesn't match your information doesn't mean yours is the wrong information. I sometimes suffer from I'malwaysrightitis. It's genetic.

I understand, I try to remember that my memory is NOT always accurate...

I saw the video that involved the elderly reserve officer shooting a man in the back with what he thought was a taser. What really capped off that absolute mess of a takedown was an actual police officer saying "F**** your breath."

Insert knife into ribs, aaaaaand twist!

The plot thickens on that story.  Apparently the paperwork certifying the elderly (but wealthy) reserve officer in marksmanship, police procedures, and other qualifications was largely falsified, and has now mysteriously gone missing.  He was also apparently fond of taking the sheriff and other officers on Caribbean fishing trips as well as buying them weapons and vehicles.

The plot thickens on that story.  Apparently the paperwork certifying the elderly (but wealthy) reserve officer in marksmanship, police procedures, and other qualifications was largely falsified, and has now mysteriously gone missing.  He was also apparently fond of taking the sheriff and other officers on Caribbean fishing trips as well as buying them weapons and vehicles.

Your tagline is very appropriate, as is so often the case. 

The elderly (but wealthy) reserve officer in this case has gone on vacation in the Bahamas.

For a change of pace, lets jump to a positive cop story.

Cop has every good reason to fire his gun and wound or kill the suspect but shows great restraint and doesn't. Good guy cop. 

La Rose. 

This should be a regular cop. How telling is it when an act like this is given extra praise?

The elderly (but wealthy) reserve officer in this case has gone on vacation in the Bahamas.

I'm going to die from NOT surprise :jawdrop: !

For a change of pace, lets jump to a positive cop story.

Cop has every good reason to fire his gun and wound or kill the suspect but shows great restraint and doesn't. Good guy cop. 

La Rose. 

I've seen one article saying his failure to act put others in danger, and so he should not be a cop.   

Seems questionable to me.  

What the heck? Did she threaten to eat their young?

They were afraid, walking those small town mean streets.  After all, with only 740 people there, the odds were high that they'd given tickets to the new Mayor's relatives.  I'm not sure how that explains the city clerk and attorney...

They were afraid, walking those small town mean streets.  After all, with only 740 people there, the odds were high that they'd given tickets to the new Mayor's relatives.  I'm not sure how that explains the city clerk and attorney...

well a friend pointed out that Hypothetically, they might know she would be a "problematic boss."

I suspect they were up to no good with the prior mayor's assistance, and are afraid the truth will get out.   One article said something about computer records being deleted...

MIGHT just be asshats trying to cover up their racist E-mails.   Might be corrupt Scum trying to avoid prosecution.