Agents Of SHIELD!

wcw43921

3 minutes ago, death tribble said:

Do you mean surviving ?

Because General Hale is pretty dull......

And I can give you a couple of more examples.

No doubt the villains have been very dull since the late Bill Paxton.

The Flash takes a whole season to have the unstoppable villain to be defeated because they get tricked into running into a tunnel painted on the side of a mountain.

Arrow has the villain run circles around the team because Oliver keeps alienating his own team leading to their near demise (watch them get trapped by explosives again).

Gotham is a little grim for my taste.  I have to put on Watchmen after seeing an episode to cheer myself up.

22 hours ago, Cassandra said:

The Flash takes a whole season to have the unstoppable villain to be defeated because they get tricked into running into a tunnel painted on the side of a mountain.

Arrow has the villain run circles around the team because Oliver keeps alienating his own team leading to their near demise (watch them get trapped by explosives again).

Gotham is a little grim for my taste.  I have to put on Watchmen after seeing an episode to cheer myself up.

Flash again failed last night.

1 hour ago, BoloOfEarth said:

I mean, I know soliloquies are 0-Phase actions, but geez!  I guess Flash spent all the END in his Speed Force Endurance Battery and was waiting for it to recharge.

You think Flash could do something while the Thinker was monologuing.  I guess The incredibles doesn't exist on his Earth.

Regarding Agents of SHIELD fifth season finale technically none of what happened did.  If they team prevented the future destruction of the Earth then they should  never have gone into a future where the Earth was destroyed.

On the plus side Deke doesn't exist.

So I'm confused about what happened to Fitz. Did he die? It sure looked like he did. But if so, then I don't understand Gemma's comments about him being in deep space or something. Also, it sure looks like she worked past her grief of losing him awfully quickly.

1 hour ago, zslane said:

So I'm confused about what happened to Fitz. Did he die? It sure looked like he did. But if so, then I don't understand Gemma's comments about him being in deep space or something. Also, it sure looks like she worked past her grief of losing him awfully quickly.

According to Wikipedia he dies from the injuries BUT because at this time he is also in stasis waiting to rescue the others in the future the team can still recover him. So technically Fitz and Simmons are not married as well.

21 hours ago, death tribble said:

According to Wikipedia he dies from the injuries BUT because at this time he is also in stasis waiting to rescue the others in the future the team can still recover him. So technically Fitz and Simmons are not married as well.

Which means that Fitz would never have gone into the future.  Of course the team should never have been taken into the future itself.