In other news...

tkdguy

You're aware of the conspiracy theory around North Korea, right?

The one that said Jong Un was no longer in charge and it was his sister or some generals really running things?

North Korea is strange to me.  I find it difficult to learn about, because the stuff NK produces about themselves is clearly propaganda, to the point of looking like stuff high schoolers would make trying to parody propaganda.  But the rest seems suspect as well.  I can listen to people who escape to the south, but most of the stuff the west produces seems like propaganda too.

The one that said Jong Un was no longer in charge and it was his sister or some generals really running things?

No, the one where North Korea is an Earthly paradise and the rest of the world's governments and media conspire to keep the rest of us in the dark about it.

Innocent until proven guilty. There is a lot of mud being thrown around at the moment at various people so judgement should be reserved.

People find this allegation particularly hard to believe as Heath lead a very controlled life so doing something that would put him at risk is completely out of character. He was a government whip before becoming Prime Minister which means you know who is keeping secrets.

We had similar things regarding the 5th member of the infamous Cambridge spy ring which imcluded Philby, Burgess, McLean and Blunt. Quite a few others were named but there has never been any conclusive evidence.

However in light of Jimmy Saville's activities coming to light people might believe something too easily.