In other news...

tkdguy

All penguins, ostriches, emus, kiwis, and cassowaries in India will be issued personal ultralight aircraft.

How may penguins, ostriches, emus, kiwis, and cassowaries are there in India?

Lucius Alexander

No, really, it's a penguin!

Since Secretariat still holds the record for the Preakness, that follows. The comparison does show that American Misspelling would have beaten the rest of Secretariat's field. Secretariat was just unearthly. (Or possibly Shift X.)

Shift-Z? 

Since Secretariat still holds the record for the Preakness, that follows. The comparison does show that American Misspelling would have beaten the rest of Secretariat's field. Secretariat was just unearthly. (Or possibly Shift X.)

Or like the famous line from the Belmont, "He is moving like a tremendous machine!"

There's a handful of sports videos I can watch over and over. That's one. Others are Bob Beamon 1968, the final minute at Lake Placid in 1980 with "Do you believe in miracles?", Jesse Owens in Berlin 1936, and a local favorite, "Swung on and lined down the left field line for a base hit!".

My dad was with the American Red Cross for 25 years, and so I know that the rank and file are, or were, really good people.

That said, when I heard what Libby Dole was pulling down in salary while she was head of the A.R.C. ... left me much less enthusiastic about the organization.

And this ... well, I have other places to donate to.