%E villiian sorucebooks

memorax300

I have a friend interested in getting back into Champions. Has the 5E version of the core book. Not interested in 6E. Already has the champs sourcebook and Champs universe book. He wants to know what sourcebook(s) have supervillians collected in them. I mentioned the various Champs sourcebooks (until, viper etc). Also Crooks Conquerors and Killers, Villians, Villians Vandals and Vermin as well as Champions Worldwide. I think that about covers it. Or did I miss any other sorucebooks?

Re: %E villiian sorucebooks

Well, if you're looking for villain compilations, Arcane Adversaries has a whole bunch of 5E writeups for supernatural villains -- it's a companion book to The Mystic World. Also, Evil Unleashed gathers villains that were scattered across a plethora of books: the 5E Champions genre book, 5E Champions Universe, Millennium City, Vibora Bay, Villainy Amok, Sharper Than A Serpent's Tooth, Champions Battlegrounds, and a few of the Ultimate... books. Plus a few original villains Steve Long created just for EU.

There are also a few 5E villains in Stronghold (literally and figuratively), and a few more in its PDF-only companion volume, The Stronghold Files. Another PDF-only book, The Dragon Mandarin, covers Dr. Yin Wu and his Four Sons of the Dragon.

Book Of The Destroyer and Book Of The Machine are both for 5E, and include a host of minions for Dr. Destroyer and for Mechanon, respectively.

UNTIL Super Powers Database I & II

Gadgets & Gear

HERO System Bestiary

Cheers

QM

PS: Villainy Amok is a great choice.

Um... just to avoid misunderstanding, none of the first three volumes mentioned above contain any supervillain write-ups, which is what memorax300 is asking about. The Bestiary does include a number of super-class creatures and singular beings, such as Demon Princes.

If your friend can afford it, tell him to look at the HERO Online Store and check out some of the bundles. Not only are the bundles a cheap way to buy multiple books, but like the 5E books from HERO, they're all 1/2 price! I plan on purchasing every 1/2 price Bundle for Champions I can afford. There's an awesome bundle for Star HERO that I'm debating on picking up. And if I pick that up, there are two other inexpensive books that look to complete the collection - and I don't even play Star HERO! (The bundle is just too good to pass up - and could feasibly help me run some alien invasions. :eg: ) Make sure your friend purchases at least $50 worth, because they're still including a free (older) book with each $50+ purchase.

You might also be interested in BlackWyrm's Algernon Files and The Fires of War books. Gobs of 5E characters in there. Just make sure you get the right version' date=' since there'a slo a an M&M version of the book out there.[/quote']

I have both books, and I highly recommend them. They feature a large and diverse array of villains and NPC heroes, made with considerable thought and creativity. They're created with a common background setting in mind, which could form the basis for a campaign if desired; but they're easily inserted into most campaigns based on mainstream comics.