Potential Campaign Cocept New Movie: "Hansel And Gretel: Witch Hunters"

clsage

Re: Potential Campaign Cocept New Movie: "Hansel And Gretel: Witch Hunters"

I thought it said Political and it was going to be a political ad with Romney being the witch.

That was last month, this month he will be considered Satan (well that might be saved for a week before election) :doi:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure someone will come along and complain that he's holding the crossbow wrong or something.

I'm assuming he actually is holding the crossbow wrong, not that handling crossbows is a common modern skill. But crossbows take a long time, in combat terms, to reload, so they seem to be mainly useful as a military weapon -- use it once, and if your enemy is still in the fight and coming at you you're better off dropping it and drawing your sword than trying to reload the thing before he gets to you.

On another note when I was little I thought one of my aunts for some reason was the witch from Hansel & Gretel.

It did cause to have an unnatural fear of her kitchen.

On yet another note, one of the villains from Champions Villains Vol. 3, "Mother Goethel," actually is the witch from the story of Hansel and Gretel.

Ok, this is weird. I just watched a Hansel And Gretel - Witch Hunters movie on TV yesterday and it was 'not' this movie. I've got to wonder who inspired/ripped off who here. The TV movie was very low budget and quite forgettable.

Ok' date=' this is weird. I just watch a Hansel And Gretel - Witch Hunters movie on TV yesterday and it was 'not' this movie. I've got to wonder who inspired/ripped off who here. The TV movie was very low budget and quite forgettable.[/quote']

Word...Hollywood is seemingly incapable of original Anything... :)

Ok' date=' this is weird. I just watch a Hansel And Gretel - Witch Hunters movie on TV yesterday and it was 'not' this movie. I've got to wonder who inspired/ripped off who here. The TV movie was very low budget and quite forgettable.[/quote']

"Witchslayer Gretl". It's a mockbuster in the tradition of:

Snakes on a Train

American Warship

Sunday School Musical

Abraham Lincoln versus Zombies

Alien versus Hunter

Transmorphers: Fall of Man

Battle of Los Angeles

and

2012: Ice Age.

Witchslayer Gretl came out before Hansel and Gretel, because H&G had it's release date pushed back due to production problems.

Witchslayer Gretl came out before Hansel and Gretel' date=' because H&G had it's release date pushed back due to production problems.[/quote']

The nobody especially cared about getting it out on time is not a promising sign....

Makes me think that it might make a better video game than movie, although careful planning of how to kill an enemy (which seems to be exhibited a couple of times in the trailer) does not seem to be something video gamers find especially fun compared to blasting away mindlessly and relying on accuracy and firepower.