Differing Modifiers and Charges

IfMan

Question

I have read though a bit of the forum trying to find out the exact answer to the question I have. I particularly liked the "Sword Of Lightning" example last June but still does not let me get my mind wrapped around the question I have.

The question is I am working on a spell chuck-er who basically is limited to each spell a few times a day. One of his spells is Haste. Which is to grant someone +2 speed for 1 minute, and he can grant that a limited number of times per day (say two for this example) and here is what I came up with:

10 Spell: Haste: +2 SPD (20 Active Points); 1 Continuing Charge lasting 1 Minute (-1)

-5 Differing Modifiers: Usable By Other (+3/4), Recipient must be within Standard Range of the Grantor for power to be granted (17 Active Points); 2 Charges (-1 1/2), Incantations (-1/4), Gestures (-1/4), Extra Time (Full Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4) for up to 10 Points of Haste

The problem i have with it is the charges within charges, is that legal/correct? I do not want the power to last a scene or is the proper way to make the 2 charges in the differing Modifiers 2 Continuing Charges that last 1 minute?

1 answer to this question