BOOK OF THE EMPRESS Kickstarter

Steve Long

Re: BOOK OF THE EMPRESS Kickstarter

LL -- the Kickstarter says: "(Price includes shipping within the continental United States; for shipping to Canada or Mexico add $30; for shipping to Europe add $50.)" It's right there in the reward description. I expanded on my comment above to make sure this was clear.

Ah, gotcha. The seemingly-blanket "free shipping" caught my attention, me being in Canada and all. Won't apply to me obviously, but that I knew about. :)

And I see you've indeed amended your post accordingly. :thumbup:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LL -- the Kickstarter says: "(Price includes shipping within the continental United States; for shipping to Canada or Mexico add $30; for shipping to Europe add $50.)" It's right there in the reward description. I expanded on my comment above to make sure this was clear.
what about other continents?

I know how to be sure to make the secondary goal: announce that the interior art of the book will include pictures of Istvatha in lingerie, swimwear, etc!

Ha! No such luck; the art's already been drawn. She's wearing plenty of elegant gowns, but nothing that's particularly revealing. ;)

We've only got about two days to go, and it looks like we're coming down to the wire on our secondary goal of $14,000. There's less than $900 to go to unlock five new characters and other goodies that will be provided to everyone who backs the Kickstarter and won't be available any other way.

If you've already made a pledge, thank you for your support! If you haven't yet, Hero would sure appreciate your support -- and so will your fellow backers. We still have two of our $150 "help Steve design a character" rewards and one of our superb $1,000 pledge rewards available -- get 'em while you can!! :hex:

Book Of The Empress Kickstarter

I'm unsticking this thread so that future discussion will end up on the Company Questions thread of the same name. But before I do, I just wanted to say, on behalf of Hero Games, THANX! We deeply appreciate the support that our fans have shown to this project. We're looking forward both to finishing BotE and getting it out to everyone, and to doing more Kickstarter projects in the future. :hex: