Greywind

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Adult Entertainment

[/i]So what exactly are you insiuating?

:P

Actually xxxenophile is a real thing by Phil Phoglio.

There could always be a magazing called

Brickhouse

There's a character called Brickhouse.

She'd pose for such a magazine.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromeday probably would not

It's an interesting question as to what extent "superhuman" attractiveness would convey itself in a magazine format. If it's pheromone-based or involves some kind of magical or cosmic or psionic "aura of beauty", then it wouldn't come across. But if it's simply a combination of super-symmetry, flawless physical perfection and super-confidence, then it would come across well--a superhumanly attractive superheroine might look like they had gotten pro-grade hair and makeup, perfect angles, perfect lighting and extensive photoshopping....without actually getting any of that. Heck, they might look like that getting out of bed after a rough super-fight followed by an all-night bender.

Humm...what would a super-skin mag aimed at bondage lovers be called? Humm...prehaps Bondage Cover (refering to, of course, the clasic definition of a cover of a comic book with a woman in bondage on it), Meta-bound, or SID Mounthly (short for Superheroien In Distress Mounthly...non-nude but mimimanly clothed/tight costumed metahuman modles in bondage and simulated distress sceens).

And for any other type of adult magazeens? Meta-skin comes to mind. As does Metaskin Conusear, Metavenus and it's amed for female counterpart Metaherk.

Humm...what would a super-skin mag aimed at bondage lovers be called? Humm...prehaps Bondage Cover (refering to' date=' of course, the clasic definition of a cover of a comic book with a woman in bondage on it), [i']Meta-bound[/i], or SID Mounthly (short for Superheroien In Distress Mounthly...non-nude but mimimanly clothed/tight costumed metahuman modles in bondage and simulated distress sceens).

Entagled

Mythic Beaty and Naked Power sound cool

Instaed of Megaplayboy, I would go for Super first:

Superplayboy

Superblaygirl

Another thing I noticed:

Since there is a chance of Shapechangers comitting fraud, how about "NSA" (no shapechangers allowed)?

Ooooooooh.

That just gave me an idea.

A magazine like the ones we're talking about could hire a shapechanger for simulated nude photos of famous superheroines--the trick is that they advertise up front that it isn't the super-woman she looks to be. Not unlike the adult movie parodies of mainstream movies and TV shows that title themselves "This Ain't (Movie Title)" or "Not (TV Show)" and especially the superhero parodies where they take the hero's chest emblem and replace it with an "X" that resembles the emblem.

So the "Not Lady Lightning" pictorial features someone who bears an astonishing resemblance to Lady Lightning, but isn't--perhaps even with a few "cosmetic" modifications--

LADY LIGHTNING: "This is not me! For one thing my--my breasts aren't that big. . ."

Hope that helps.

Ooooooooh.

That just gave me an idea.

A magazine like the ones we're talking about could hire a shapechanger for simulated nude photos of famous superheroines--the trick is that they advertise up front that it isn't the super-woman she looks to be. Not unlike the adult movie parodies of mainstream movies and TV shows that title themselves "This Ain't (Movie Title)" or "Not (TV Show)" and especially the superhero parodies where they take the hero's chest emblem and replace it with an "X" that resembles the emblem.

So the "Not Lady Lightning" pictorial features someone who bears an astonishing resemblance to Lady Lightning, but isn't--perhaps even with a few "cosmetic" modifications--

LADY LIGHTNING: "This is not me! For one thing my--my breasts aren't that big. . ."

Hope that helps.

If there's no law preventing such activity, from a reputational and economic standpoint it begins to make sense for the hero/heroine in question to just pose themselves, as "the real deal", in order to reap the economic benefits--the reputational hit will happen regardless of whether they pose or not.

So the "Not Lady Lightning" pictorial features someone who bears an astonishing resemblance to Lady Lightning' date=' but isn't--perhaps even with a few "cosmetic" modifications--[/quote']

We have a metamorph that can imatate things down to the genetic level, but "she" needs to fully scan a subject to do so, which can only be doen by touch (typical after a grapple)

This could make for a fine villian plot...

1) Take the form of a random villian (or hero)

2) Start a fight with some smoking hot super in order to get close and analyze their form

3) Make an escape

4) Pose nekid

5) Profit!!!

Some clever player might recognize a scandelous pattern of get in fight, end up on cover of adult magazine...

I have thought about a power to coutner exaclty that:

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php/87336-You-can-t-take-my-Likeness