Pics of my COH toons

Mr. R

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Pics of my COH toons

Willow Thorton was a biologist/botanist working on hybrid plants for farming purposes. Then The Council decided that her reseach needed to be liberated by them (stolen). Thrown into a vat of chemicals and some of her cuttings, she was in a coma for weeks. When she awoke it was as a plant/animal hybrid now called Thornwillow. A Spines/Invuln/Physical scrapper. The three images are her with spines on, spines off, and dressed up for an event.

The great Super Coolant (Yeah lame, but anything better was taken). A Ice/Electric/Electric Blaster. Idea was nanites lowered his body temperature as well as allowing him to more efficiently store and release electricity. He was a Secondary controller in a way, Freeze Ray, Bitter Freeze Ray, Shocking Grasp (from the Secondary set), Electric Cage (From the Elite set). In one run with a group the controller and I locked down so many mobs it was insane.

Mindee Star developped her telepathic powers at a young age, but in a gradual progression, and so was spared much of the angst that mutant Telepaths get when their powers come on them suddenly. As a result she is much more emotionally stable and adjusted. After her final training with Sister Psyche, she donned a costume to help, as well as becoming a Public Relations Expert working for (insert beneficial Super Human focus group). She still goes by the name Mindee, but is better known to the public as Mindstarr. (Psychic/Energy Blaster retired at 35. I was planning for the Flame Elite set).

Being Canadian I had to make a Patriotic Themed hero. And the Sheild set was too good for parading my Canadianess. So my Sheild/Mart Art/Devices (proposed as he was only level 32) Scrapper-------------MAJOR MAPLELEAF. (any references to hot dogs will get you a sheild smash).