Effects of "Heightened Libido"?

Steve

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Effects of "Heightened Libido"?

A batch of young superhumans' date=' spawned from the idle hands of a pubescent orphaned alien, would be a rather different premise for a high-powered Teen Champions campaign...[/quote']

I'm reminded of the background in PS. 238, where there's a Superman analog in the universe and a rather inordinate number of kids start out with the FISS (Flight, Invulnerability, SuperStrength) powerset...

JG

(And if any of the superpowered characters' date=' PCs or NPCs got romantically involved, it was going to be an ugly surprise when they learned that they were half-siblings....)[/quote']

Depends. Considering that he used perhaps radically different strands of DNA they could have way less than the normal 25%* of DNA in common among normal half-siblings. Of course the question is at how less it starts being okay again (i.e. how many generations of difference).

*Should be 25. Normal siblings from the same parents have 50%.

kenosis: to empty oneself...

... as in how Superman entered the box with the red light & window (wtf?) to "relieve himself" of his super powers... so that he could get to know Lois Lane... better.

"Must... experience... kenosis... so that I can... experience... catharsis. NOW!!!"

I'm reminded of the background in PS. 238, where there's a Superman analog in the universe and a rather inordinate number of kids start out with the FISS (Flight, Invulnerability, SuperStrength) powerset...

JG

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40078[/ATTACH]

Lucius Alexander

You think it's so easy, YOU think of a palindromedary tagline to go along with that.

I think Mr. Gillen was referring to a specific supplement for Hero system. That product is not, as far as I know, connected to Hero system.

The Ultimate Palindromedary - maybe not

Steve made it clear some time ago that no such supplement would ever be published by DOJ.

Steve made it clear some time ago that no such supplement would ever be published by DOJ.

Then we'll have to create it ourselves and circulate it secretly as an unpublished manuscript.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary will eat it if I'm captured

Then we'll have to create it ourselves and circulate it secretly as an unpublished manuscript.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary will eat it if I'm captured

Yeah, that sounds about right. Just need a codename, and then a big disclaimer blurb "unauthorized/not for commercial resale". Heck, if you consider the existing material, and "unofficial" stuff like Greenwade's guide to COM, it's practically half-written already.

Yeah' date=' that sounds about right. Just need a codename, and then a big disclaimer blurb "unauthorized/not for commercial resale". Heck, if you consider the existing material, and "unofficial" stuff like Greenwade's guide to COM, it's practically half-written already.[/quote']

The Ultimate Erotic Hero: Unsanctioned, Unofficial and Uncensored

Lucius Alexander

"Samizdat!" exclaims the palindromedary

And speaking of Effects of Heightened Libido:

Stretching 1m, x3 body dimension (8 Active Points); Very Limited Body Part (-1), Side Effects INT Drain, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (-½), Cannot Do Damage ((unless you're doing it wrong); -½), Limited Power Refractory period (must wait between Activations) (-½), Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; Some combination of: Gestures; Extra Time; No Conscious Control; Conditional; Requires Roll (Charm Skill by appropriate other person Requires CON Roll or Burnout; etc; -½), no Noncombat Stretching (-¼), No Velocity Damage (-¼), Always Direct (-¼), Restrainable (Turn it off by turning him off; -¼), Costs END To Maintain (Half END Cost; -¼) END cost 1 Real Cost 1

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary likes saying "Samizdat!"

Well-Endowed: +1 SA, limited group: 2 points; +1 with PS/KS involving intercourse : 3 points

Really Well-Endowed: +2 SA, limited group: 4 points; +2 with PS/KS involving intercourse: 6 points

Ladies' Man: +3 with Charm, Persuasion and Conversation, only vs. women: 6 points +3 with PS: Perform Sexual Technique and KS: Perform Sexual Technique, only vs. women: 6 points

I Can Go All Night: Half Endurance Cost on up to 20 STR, only for "intimate" activities(-1 1/2): 2 points

I Can Go As Long As I Want: Zero Endurance Cost on up to 20 STR, only for "intimate" activities(-1 1/2): 4 points

Remind me to write up my various versions of "Babe Magnet" tomorrow...

Well, we've got plenty of materiel.

If we're turning this thread into "What Would You Like to See: The Ultimate Erotic Hero, Unauthorized, Unpublished, Uncensored" my only question is, where do I start?

Androgynous: +3 with Acting, Mimicry, Disguise (9 Active Points); Limited Power Only to impersonate the opposite sex (-1) Real Cost: 4

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says to start at both ends at once, whatever that means

Well-Endowed: +1 SA, limited group: 2 points; +1 with PS/KS involving intercourse : 3 points

Really Well-Endowed: +2 SA, limited group: 4 points; +2 with PS/KS involving intercourse: 6 points

Ladies' Man: +3 with Charm, Persuasion and Conversation, only vs. women: 6 points +3 with PS: Perform Sexual Technique and KS: Perform Sexual Technique, only vs. women: 6 points

I Can Go All Night: Half Endurance Cost on up to 20 STR, only for "intimate" activities(-1 1/2): 2 points

I Can Go As Long As I Want: Zero Endurance Cost on up to 20 STR, only for "intimate" activities(-1 1/2): 4 points

Remind me to write up my various versions of "Babe Magnet" tomorrow...

I am intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to this thread.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary wonders why we don't start another thread, though.

I'm kinda partial to calling it "Ero-System Sexth Edition" or ESSE("essay"), for short. Probably good idea to start a new thread, then paste whatever we put here in it. I'd also suggest putting a triple disclaimer at the head of the thread(1. Not endorsed by HG or the boards 2. Material may be considered offensive by some--be forewarned

3. No explicit sexual verbiage in the writeups/posts--stick to technical jargon and suggestive innuendo, please) Alternatively, we could blog it. If Hero System Discussion is too prominent and might draw unwanted attention or opprobrium, might I suggest the generally less-traveled "Other Hero System" forum?

I would very much like to do a thread on this stuff, but I don't want to unduly annoy or anger people who feel it's offensive, puerile or inappropriate.

Yeah' date=' that sounds about right. Just need a codename, and then a big disclaimer blurb "unauthorized/not for commercial resale". Heck, if you consider the existing material, and "unofficial" stuff like Greenwade's guide to COM, it's practically half-written already.[/quote']

Where can I find said document? :confused:

Whoops. I mean "Other Genres".

Ah. The Forum-Less-Traveled. :smoke:

Where can I find said document? :confused:

Ah. The Forum-Less-Traveled. :smoke:

I'm pretty sure you can just look under threads started by Mr. Greenwade. I think it may have been posted in one of those COM debate threads. But he did start a separate thread to post it at some point.

Perhaps some of the new "Social Combat" material could be integrated too.

Perhaps some of the new "Social Combat" material could be integrated too.

Yeah, I was thinking that as well. Plus a goodly chunk of stuff from Hero System Skills on Interaction skill use, relative appearance, etc. And the relevant Super-skills from Dark Champions/Pulp Hero, a few from the Hyper-characteristics section of Champions Powers/USPDB, a few other things here and there.

Something to add to my personal write up ;)

I shall call it "It's like a baby's arm holding an apple!" to immortalize the phrase that got me one of my nicknames. (Borrowed of course from The Tubes)

BTW, the common term for those to whom the SA works is "Size Queens" :D