4ed: Firewing versus Champions Battle Report

SgtHulka

Re: 4ed: Firewing versus Champions Battle Report

Ah-ha! Just to make sure I understand what you're patiently explaining to me...When Firewing hit Solitaire with 18 BODY, and Quantum had Solitaire surrounded by a 10 ED Force Wall...the BODY damage was 18. That blew through the Force Wall and knocked Solitaire out.

However, the BODY calculated for Knockback should have been an 8, yes? (since 10 got blocked by the wall). Since he rolled a 14, that should have resulted in zero knockback. (as a seperate note, he should have rolled 2D knockback, not 3D).

And then later when he hit Quantum, she probably shouldn't have received as much knockback either.

Re: 4ed: Firewing versus Champions Battle Report

Ah-ha! Just to make sure I understand what you're patiently explaining to me...When Firewing hit Solitaire with 18 BODY, and Quantum had Solitaire surrounded by a 10 ED Force Wall...the BODY damage was 18. That blew through the Force Wall and knocked Solitaire out.

However, the BODY calculated for Knockback should have been an 8, yes? (since 10 got blocked by the wall). Since he rolled a 14, that should have resulted in zero knockback. (as a seperate note, he should have rolled 2D knockback, not 3D).

And then later when he hit Quantum, she probably shouldn't have received as much knockback either.

Yep! :D