Villains (solo) book 3

TotalerKrieg

Re: Villains (solo) book 3

Steve Long and Darren Watts have stated definitively that Champions Villains Vol. 3 will definitely be coming out in hard copy. Unfortunately it, among several other books, have been caught in some sort of backlog at the printer. Two of the stuck books ahead of CV3 in the queue, the HERO System Equipment Guide and HERO System Grimoire, have now been printed and are or will soon be available for purchase; so hopefully it won't be long before CV3 joins them.

I feel your pain BTW. CV3 is my favorite of the trilogy, and while I do own the PDF I'd love to have a printed and bound volume. I suspect you'll find it worth the wait. :)

Believe me, no one's more unhappy about it not being in print yet than we are -- however much frustration you're feeling, multiply it by several orders of magnitude to get ours. A number of circumstances have conspired against us, and while Darren's slowly but surely beating them into submission there's only so much we can do about some of 'em other than wait. If all goes well we hope to get that particular project taken care of soon, but we have learned to be cautious in our optimism. ;)

• 8 months later...
Guest Goradin

I am ready to support this kickstarter when it comes live. It has been said that people retain up to 10% more with a book rather than a PDF. For the me the number is much higher.

• 2 weeks later...

Kickstarter now up! Link HERE.

Full color & hardcover - matches the rest of the series.

$50 for just the book; $60 for book + PDF.

$35 for just the book, if you previously bought the PDF from the HERO store.

Could someone with power to do so please put up a sticky thread on this topic? I'm sure everyone would like to see this Kickstarter succeed, and it is unlikely to if people don't know about it.