Best/Worst Characters?

Chuckem

Re: Best/Worst Characters?

Thinking about it, I've one character concept that sounds absolutely horrible and juvenile, the more I roll it over in my head. I've never had the chance to play a stretchy-type character, but the whole mutant or exposed-to-chemicals source for the powers is kind of overdone, and I love playing artificial/created characters anyway. So I find myself thinking, 'Okay, so it's something like a rubber golem. Why would someone make such a thing?'

Then it's 'Brain, meet Gutter. Gutter, say Hi to my brain.'

Random Thread necromancy!

Knew a guy who played Mr. Gum (IIRC) once. A bubblegum golem created by one of the Wrigley's.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst - I once made a character named Macho Man whose primary ability was having a ridiculously high Presence (60 +) and very little else.

Best - Colonel McCracken (MacGyver/Jack of All Trades) inspired character in a 'Fringeworthy' setting using HERO rules (Danger International). First character I ever made that used the 'new' (back then at least) Martial Art rules and was a blast to play. Cemented my love of the HERO system.

Worst- Titanic, an attempt to make a low powered superman with ALL of the powers. He was not very good at anything, but had all of the attitude as if he was. He got smacked around a lot and his teammates hated him.

Best- at least most fun to play, crimson crusader was a psionic in a teen heroes. He didn't think his powers were flashy enough and had an inferiority complex.