dmjalunds Fabrica characters statted out

dmjalund

Re: dmjalunds Fabrica characters statted out

Even a below average AoE attack would end up doing BODY. If nothing else give her some Combat Luck or something else perception based.

I would strongly suggest changing the Levels to Overall so they could then be applied to Dive For Cover (the only defense she has against AoE attacks).

1. I was concentrating on DCV, because her Defenses are rather low

2. Her 'flashy' attacks are 1 hex accurate

3. I'm a bit rusty at character building

I'm totally cool with that. I once made an Energy Projector with no resistant defenses...didn't come up until he tangled with the crocodile.

The Advantages on STR in the Multipower are cool but their net effect is almost useless. As already pointed out, her OCV of 3 makes the points spent on AoE Accurate attacks seem wasted (not to mention the Penetrating Autofire). She can hit maybe 1-2 times on an average roll doing 3-6 Stun if they don't have the defense to Penetrating. I don't know if it has changed in 6e but I am pretty sure that Martial Art maneuvers can't be used with Advantaged STR (which is different than Advantaged HA's).

Here's Mercuri

[ATTACH]38762[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38843[/ATTACH]

the secret behind the Costume Limitation, is that during combat she always seems to have time to make all incoming attacks that hit her, hit her where she is covered by her costume.

• 2 weeks later...