Imaginary Friends

Balabanto

The Writing of Imaginary Friends has begun. Look for old favorites in new forms. Not to mention that this is an adventure about psychics. It was always an adventure about psychics.

Like most of my adventures, this one is going to be highly flexible, but due to the vast array of actions the heroes can take during the adventure, this one will be built a lot more like a giant Klein Bottle, where there's an end and a beginning, and molecules just sort of bounce around until the heroes get to the end of it.

It's got a lot of sheets, and may also play a little faster and looser with the rules than you guys are used to from me. But trust me. This is worth it. The payoff is incredible.

In the tabletop playtest, several of the players shook my hand when it was over. It was nasty. :)