5th Edition Version Of CU Character: Plasmoid ??

clsage

As I recall he/it didn't make the cut from 4th to 5th....But before I start down the road of "re-creating" it from my memories from Enemies, Classic Enemies, etc I was just wondering if anyone has a lead on an updated (ie 5th Ed) version of Plasmoid, the creature formed from magnetism and electrical fields....

Thanks.

-Carl-

Re: 5th Edition Version Of CU Character: Plasmoid ??

I haven't seen one for Fifth Edition. But in case you weren't aware of it, I want to mention that the 4E sourcebook Enemies Assemble includes a modified version of the Ultimates, and expands on the background and powers of Plasmoid. Might be worth a look if you have access.

Plasmoid doesn't seem to fit into the current CU continuity of Milky Way Galaxy civilizations. However, we know other galaxies in the setting are inhabited by advanced sapients, so he may have originally come from one of those.

Re: 5th Edition Version Of CU Character: Plasmoid ??

It wouldn't be too hard to change his origin to being an energy being from another dimension' date=' or just a scientist who had a lab accident (or an intentional transformation), and so on ...[/quote']

Yeah...that's part of the potential backstory I was considering: A creature, born in part from auroral discharges near a research lab/university....Inspired a bit by my current location here in the arctic.

-Carl-