A funny challenge for a Damsel Brick

Opale

Re: A funny challenge for a Damsel Brick

Here's a super-villainess I wrote up a few years ago. Dominatrix. She's 5th ed' date=' but could easily be adapted to 6th. BTW-She's French. :D[/quote']

Okkkkk ^^

It's a funny one and Soooooooo cliché lol

Just one thing that keeps me laughing is the french names people choose...

No one or no place called like that exists :P

And just for the culture, Dominique Butée could be translated into Dominique Stubborn.

And Clermont-en-Argonne is definately some.. "french fantasy name" but it's the way we are looked at I guess. Old World.

For the Quote, write down it this way : "J'aime quand tu as mal, chien(ne).."

That's Babel fish for you. :)

Clermont-en-Argonne doesn't exist? According to Wikipedia, Clermont-en-Argonne is a commune in the Meuse department in Lorraine in north-eastern France. You mean not everthing you read on the internet isn't true? :o

Babel fish for me ? Can you please explain me that idiomatism ?

As for Clemrmont-en-Argonne, yes it exists, but it's not a town or a city :P

It's what we call a Canton, meaning a conglomerate of several towns. And by the way, as french native as I am, it looks like very cliché to me too ! lol

But maybe it's just the bimbo inside me that doesn't want to be wrong : try to learn what "mauvaise foi" means :P

I can't imagine doing that as anything but some version of Beyonce Gnoll, making her a daughter of Vitus.

Lines like "You thought that I'd be weak without you, but I'm stronger" paired with Powers like +5 STR, only when Vitus isn't around.

What a scary idea :D

Today at work I ran into a new name -

Nicole Brickhouse.

Believe it or not.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary notes that running "she's a brick house" through the Bad Translator comes out "White House."

http://www.conveythis.com/translation.php

That means this character idea was some predetermined destiny ^^

With the proper influence, we could even kidnap Steve Long andd force him to make her a recurrent bimboish heroine of the 6th Edition, knowing that if he doens't complies, the palindromedary will not be happy. :P

That means this character idea was some predetermined destiny ^^

With the proper influence, we could even kidnap Steve Long andd force him to make her a recurrent bimboish heroine of the 6th Edition, knowing that if he doens't complies, the palindromedary will not be happy. :P

That would never work. You'd have to threaten an innocent, like Eliza Dushku.

But I'm not sure 6th Editiona needs a recurring bimbo character - some people's games might, though.

I'm just happy that Brick House might make it into Surbrook's Stuff, the next best thing to being featured in an official product.

Lucius Alexander

Recurring palindromedary character

What a scary idea :D

Did you want to discuss details here in public (or perhaps in a seperate thread, better) or privately and then present the character so as to surprise (terrify, horrify, overwhelm with shock and awe)?

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary suggests we use the secret underground chamber hidden under the rose garden

I can't stop looking at her...eyes (believe me?). :P

She makes me think of a two slot Multipower.

- The first slot would be a max AP Transform to stone.

- The other would be the result of using the power on herself, a Multiform with stone/ brick powers.

I would call her something like Gorgon, Basilisk, or Cockatrice.

[edit]

Multipower, Limited Power: if the Transform is blocked with or used against a mirrored surface, the character must switch slots for a random amount of time as determined by the GM (-1/4); 75 APs, 60 Real Cost.

- 5d6 Transform, any target to stone, Limited Target: not vs. mirrored surfaces (-1/4); 75APs, Real Cost 5f.

- Multiform, one 375 pt form (stone form), 75APs, Real Cost 6f. (standard brick stats plus Total Life Support).

Additional fluff from mythology...

She is painfully allergic to small animals such as weasels and ferrets (Susceptibility to allergens)

She has sensitive hearing and winces at loud noises such as rooster's crow (Vulnerability to Sonic Attacks)

Interesting way to see her. The transformation thing into an element could be indeed a way to build her too.

I have never used this Multiform power, as I am very unsure about it. I'd like to see at the complete building if you can make do so please :)