• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ragitsu

• Certified

• tkdguy

• Clonus

Re: Ctrl+V

Mal sat in the pilot’s chair of the Millennium Falcon, looking out over the hustling dock area as people continued preparing for the kickoff of the series. He was cleaning his gun, still fuming over the events of the day. Deckard entered and sat beside him.

“You ok, Mal?” he asked.

“I don’t like getting hornswoggled by that… creature,” Mal replied. “And now… y’all gonna pay for my foolishness.”

“Mal, we’re all fine with this,” said Deckard.

“We are all in danger,” said Mal.

“Ah… we all would have been in danger anyway, Mal. That’s the lives we live.”

“Still,” Mal said. “Khan? I can’t figure his motive here. This contest doesn’t seem to be something he’d be interested in. He’s not after the prize like us. He’s not one for glory. He wants power. Something is up.”

“I bet the yellow slug knows the answers,” Deckard said.

“Mojo’s just too busy mucking with me. Keep an eye on Beeblebrox and Castle. I don’t know if we can trust either of them.”

“I think Leeloo will take care of Beeblebrox. She had a look like she was ready to snatch his tonsils out through his ear,” Deckard said, bringing a smile to Mal’s face. “Castle though… what are the odds that Mojo could find someone who looks exactly like you? “

“What do you think? Skrull?” mal asked.

“I thought about that,” said Deckard.

“Gentlemen,” said the Doctor, interrupting, sticking his head in the cabin, “I’ve been sent by the spineless one to retrieve you. He says we have advertising photos to take. I do believe this… Mojo… has some hoops for us to jump through. “

“I’m sorry about this,” said Mal.

“Don’t be, I find the whole thing fascinating,” said Doctor. “Surely, this will be a great adventure, like no other.”

Malcolm Reynolds smirked. Maybe this would turn out well after all.

They've also just recently stated that the cancellation of SGU has meant that SGS: Extinction is indefinitely shelved now as apparently the potential financial backers think there's no longer a sizeable market for the movie. That's a bummer for any SG fan. I guess we'll know for sure when the sets get torn down. As of fairly recently' date=' both the Atlantis and SGU sets are still standing apparently, but I wouldn't count on that very much longer.[/quote']

When do you think the next Stargate series "reboot" will happen: five years?

I seem to remember from Murphy's Rules that in Champions 1st Ed., a normal human could destroy a car in thirty seconds with only bare hands and feet.

As to unreasonable falling damage, in 2nd(?) Ed D&D, a 13th level Fighter could survive falls from orbit without significant difficulty.