• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ragitsu

• Certified

• tkdguy

• Clonus

Crasigar Mippemerge Milas/Milasil/Milasilas Charthoe Vestacaria Magerolde creft crefth cheft Irredus Wisgrold Saboral Sirlmoe/Sirmloe Werstlyle Dandavar/Davandar Harkheather/Harkeather/Harkether Goravolas/Gorovalos Lhoondree/Lhundree Hoyedell Giraldasade Jacem Jeries Toirel Keshlesra Larcus/Melarcus Awester/Awster/Awestre Rekoob Geherbrook/Geherbrok/Geherkrob Gallacyrs Thilef/Thifel Adulfelt/Adulfeldt/Adulfelc Purdowe Egells/Eggels/Egellsbyth/Eggelsbyth

The Basalt Bastion

The nausea will be followed by tremors, convulsions and something called ataxia. Surface tissues, brain tissue and internal organs will inflame and degrade — I believe that's called necrosis. Now based on the amount of radiation I got, all that will happen in the next ten to fifteen hours... and if I don't drown in my own blood and fluids first, I will bleed to death, and there is no medical treatment to prevent that.

Altitus: Bladesmith - Psionic Swordsman
This week's character takes us down a villainous path. Bladesmith is able to generate planes of telekinetic force which she has learned to apply with deadly force in her personal crusade.

#Metahumans #Superheroes #TTRPG #TTRPGSolidarity #TTRPGRising #Altitus

March Into Hope

A bundle of 25 tabletop RPG games ranging from airship adventures to dealing with the devil's todo list.

Included is the Immortal's Trail, a globe trotting adventure for Metahumans Rising that starts with a bank heist and leads them bouncing around the world in search for the truth behind a mysterious object.

Pick up everything for 10 USD and help a fellow indie creator.

#TTRPG #TTRPGSolidarity #TTRPGRising

P317b. The floor of this strange alcove is filled with sand. Two sleeping rats lay here. They are actually dead, dehydrated, and perfectly preserved. This is a magical dehydration chamber. On the 2nd and following rounds, anyone here will take 1d4 points of damage.

* The strangest coins found in Myth Drannor are the yulthaari, 5-inch-long metal tubes of worked platinum
(worth 3pp solely by their metal content). These are not actual coins so much as a promissory note of payment at
a more convenient date. Smooth and unremarkable on the outside edge, the slim inside is marked with ridges, dots,
and tactile patterns; the elf slips a yulthaar over a fingertip, and these patterns tell an elf, by their fine sense of
touch, the product the presenter of a yulthaar wishes to buy, the amount of payment and its form, and names of the
buyer and seller. Yulthaari are used when making large purchases such as entire shipments of goods (or entire
businesses), and their use is a binding agreement between the two parties. Bids by yulthaari are also common in
silent auctions or among the nobility, where open competition by wealth would be crass and the silent method of
the yulthaari allows those who lose the bids to save face;

Martial Arts In Metahumans Rising Part 23: Combat Sam.B.O.

This Russian grappling style isn't here to force you into submission. It will... Break you. Also, I think there is a red vs blue joke in here somewhere.

#Metahumans #Superheroes #TTRPG #TTRPGSolidarity #TTRPGRising #MartialArts 

1 hour ago, Ragitsu said:

It's a good pick for a modern martial art focused on grappling.

--- --- ---

spacer.png

Thank you, it was one of the winners from the poll when we decided to restart the series. Said this on a Discord server: 

I really like how this style came out. We've done other blended styles that mix striking and grappling, like Krav Maga, but Combat SAMBO comes out having it's own unique feeling (in that it doesn't feel like those other styles). Although it probably says something that two out of the three military combatives we've covered both feature the Crippling Strike maneuver.

Context: Metahumans Rising uses Stamina to measure how hurt someone is but 0 Stamina is not like 0 Hit Points in D&D Land. Once reaching 0 Stamina you can be knocked out or take injuries. Pushing yourself here can lead to death, but the player has to make that call. Crippling Strike allows the character to inflict an injury without pushing someone to negative stamina, think broken bones or other long term damage.

It occurs to me that now my quoted text is what was in my buffer.... one sec while I find something else to Ctrl+V. 

- - - 

http://www.dorktower.com/2024/03/18/18518/