• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ragitsu

• Certified

• tkdguy

• Clonus

Re: Ctrl+V

Assuming a society does not regard necromancy as inherently evil, and undead labor is fairly affordable, why wouldn't most people that need long term muscle-power decide to invest in a skeleton or zombie?

They don't tire. They don't complain. They never require fuel of any sort. Really, the only nuisance (in my mind) is that some types of undead will rot over time, and this may take a quite a while (depending on interpretations, of course).

Oh wait...there's the question of intelligence. How intelligent does manual labor need to be?

Since I went away to edit the documents and re-post them and everyone had left before I got back to the lab, you will want to look at the new version of the Lab 2 handout. There's a paragraph there that describes a bit more explicitly what we want to see in the write-ups in terms of the analysis questions.

Cheers,

Since I went away to edit the documents and re-post them and everyone had left before I got back to the lab, you will want to look at the new version of the Lab 2 handout. There's a paragraph there that describes a bit more explicitly what we want to see in the write-ups in terms of the analysis questions.

Cheers,

You need to add "PS: Before all else fails, read the directions." :D

You need to add "PS: Before all else fails' date=' read the directions." :D[/quote']

While I agree with you in principle, the documents are in a state of flux at the moment, so intended material got left out of the version that got posted at first. Version control failed.