• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ragitsu

• Certified

• tkdguy

• Clonus

Re: Ctrl+V

Eddie: "Yes. She sounds like a cross between the darkies in this book called Mandingo I read once and Butterfly McQueen in Gone with the Wind.

I know you don't know those names, but what I mean is she talks like a cliche. Do you know that word?"

Roland: "It means what is always said or believed by people who think only a little or not at all."

Re: Ctrl+V

The Butcher of Bezirk

by Certified on Dec.11, 2010, under Campaign: Lost Boys And Golden Girls

Tune in tonight at 9 PM CET for an in depth look at the Butcher of Bezirk a FCXS exclusive. Reporter Greta Sterling probes into the strange killings that began late last year. Follow the trail of police evidence, photos of the crimes scenes where only mangled and hacked limbs remain. Take a in depth look at forensics reports and the implications of these grizzly murders. When will they strike again? No one can say for sure but watch the FCXS criminal profilers create a detailed picture of the killer’s mind and provide theories as to the killer’s identity.

Find Out What’s Really Going On In The World At FXCS

The Only News Source That Matters