The best Superpet?

Bloodstone

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The best Superpet?

Yeah' date=' but the problem with this pet isn't "what to feed it" but how to keep it from eating [i']everything.[/i]

"Bad megashark! Put that airliner down! Drop it! Drop it, I say!" *Whacks megashark on nose with rolled-up newspaper.*

fighting0018.gif

But think of the size of the "Frickin' Laser" you could mount on it's head

If the animal goes cyborg I'll try not to make it too creepy. Might have mostly internal enhancements, as opposed to looking like a Borg. Another option is that the animal will have a cybernetically enhanced brain, but be decked out in power armor.

I'm generally a cat person, but my first instinct was 'Yorkshire Terrier in Power Armor'. Someone mentioned Ein from Cowboy Bebop, a Welsh Corgi would also be a strong contender.

I'm generally a cat person' date=' but my first instinct was 'Yorkshire Terrier in Power Armor'. Someone mentioned Ein from Cowboy Bebop, a Welsh Corgi would also be a strong contender.[/quote']

Yeah, the Wife is a huge Ed and Ein fan :)

Which is why I have to avoid corgi's. We've actually done that exact homage before...

However, the "Datadog" concept actually syncs up pretty well with what the kid will end up doing on the team (resident supergenious/inventor type after all).

I'm generally a cat person' date=' but my first instinct was 'Yorkshire Terrier in Power Armor'. Someone mentioned Ein from Cowboy Bebop, a Welsh Corgi would also be a strong contender.[/quote']

A small selection of armored animals (powered and otherwise):

dogarmor.jpg

8358_full.jpg

mouse-2.jpg

LancerCat™ mouse getting mauled?

Give him a fighting chance with MouseArmor®!

We3-5sm.jpg

att8k4nNI.jpg

exploded-robot-cat-gets-frozen-011207.jpg

fanta-dog.jpg

a2.jpg

How about a supervillain? Seriously, you'd be surprised how many fanfics there are for which the plot is that a random supervillain is declared nonhuman for obscure legal reasons, or something, and the hero has to take custody of him/her, including putting him/her on a leash whenever they leave private property. Literally half of all Kim Possible fanfics are her having to take custody of Shego on leash or vice versa.

Besides, it's basically the same as a sidekick.

How about a supervillain? Seriously, you'd be surprised how many fanfics there are for which the plot is that a random supervillain is declared nonhuman for obscure legal reasons, or something, and the hero has to take custody of him/her, including putting him/her on a leash whenever they leave private property. Literally half of all Kim Possible fanfics are her having to take custody of Shego on leash or vice versa.

Anyone know a good way to unlearn this?

How is having a supervillain that wants to kill you that you have to maintain constant control over anything resembling a sidekick? Also, Kim Possible fanfics... *snicker*

I hate to break the news to ya bud' date=' but "sea monkeys" are just brine shrimp.

True, but according to Sea-monkey.com they are an "amazing new hybrids [that] grow larger and live longer than any "natural" variety of brine shrimp."