Female Master Villains

FenrisUlf

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Female Master Villains

What if all this time Rakshasa was actually female? That's a level of commitment and duplicity that you would want in a master villainess.

You know, I bet he could pull that off. Apparent maleness still has social advantages, especially in "his" native India. Dr. D. would probably have analyzed Rakshasa and discovered the truth, but as long a Rakky served effectively DD likely wouldn't care.

You know' date=' I bet he could pull that off. Apparent maleness still has social advantages, especially in "his" native India. Dr. D. would probably have analyzed Rakshasa and discovered the truth, but as long a Rakky served effectively DD likely wouldn't care.[/quote']

That's the exact reasoning I was thinking.

There's just a heap of female characters that could become "Master" class. Nebula starts deputizing people and suddenly she's the head of a self-appointed Super INTERPOL, answerable only to itself. ESPer has a head for organization and the ability to be in two places at once. Tesseract is a constant ebbing and flowing of Sixth Dimensional influence and could tip easily over the edge. Cateran has reaver tendencies and is well equipped for long-term planning.

There are tons of characters that don't have any particular need to be male also. Any of the gadgeteers could easily cross over, and a female Mechassassin sounds kinda cool. Lady Firewing?

Or you could slap a Crown of Krim on a woman or Warmonger could swipe The Warlord's armor (or already be female) or any number of things. Just decide what characteristics you want in your master villain and follow Clairemont's Rule "Is there any reason it can't be a woman?"

Eclipsar (from Champions Worldwide) is among the more powerful villains in the CU, male or female, and has been out of sight for years since escaping from UNTIL's Guardhouse. There's no telling what she's been building up to. (Some of you may have read my own thoughts on the matter.) ;)

Well' date=' there's that Y chromosome in every one of his cells, for one thing.[/quote']

Ah. I didn't know you'd been in his cells.

Were you a cellmate, or are you his lawyer? Or jailor?

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary has a Y chromosome and a Y-not? chromosome

Hmm.

Way back when, my first sight of Emma Frost did fry my 16-year-old brains. Psychic powers, evil attitude, and, hey, she's only got her underwear on!?!

Evil seemed to have a lot more fun than the X-Men.

I got sick to death of Scott 'emotionally constipated' Summers' thought bubbles saying stuff like "Back off, Wolverine, or so help me I'll..." and then he'd wander off and look all tragic.

Ahem... perhaps this photo will tell you why he can't be a female....

Probably not without a lot of retconning.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary reflects that Claremont's photo answers Claremont's question.