Female Master Villains

FenrisUlf

Re: Female Master Villains

The Nagasaki Dragon had two sons

Cain in 1966, a stinging imp who came to create his own ninja clan

Kata in 1971, a human who competed in championship martial arts

The Nagasaki Dragon takes care of a physicists named Quantum

who has difficultly keeping his position and momentum determinate.

Cain and The Nagasaki Dragon assisted

Hook and Line, a ninja who has built a human powered rolling jungle bars

conforming to lever and pulley configurations.

Most recently, this is the team that defeated the Teen Defenders

and regrettably put an end to Indigo Rhapsody

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once had a villainess (whose name I now forget) based on the Mandrill. She had loads of powers (added PRE, Mind Control, etc.) that only affected people who would normally be attracted to women anyway. She was the leader of a W.I.T.C.H. "coven" that held the (then operational) nuclear powerplant at Rancho Seco hostage.

On a personal level' date=' playing fantasy, whether D&D, DragonQuest, whatever, the gods are never villains. They may be motivators and influences, by they are by no means villains.[/quote']

if it says Chaotic Evil in the character sheet they's villains!

*Hacks Lolth*

Let's see my Else Earth World had a few:

Empress, she's my Dr. Doom homage...sort of. She's actually the daughter of a supergenius powersuit guy from the Soviet Union who carved out his own nation in the 80's as communism started to fail. His daughter now runs the country which has been recognized since 1997. She's more mastermind than evil though. She's one of the most potent characters in my world. She's pure science with battlesuits. Storn drew her "Evening gown" armor...

Lady Tiamat More crazy than evil. But it's a close race. She's a delusional gamer girl given vast powers and while Else Earth dragons have similarities to the old D&D chromatic/metallic dragons, they don't follow the same patterns....but she thinks they do, and that's often enough. She has tremendous control and power over dragons. She cursed one to human form and he's been unable to fix it. She runs a COBRA/VIPER/HYDRA style supervillain organization broken in to 5 colors and has a superpowered lieutenants and a few actual dragon servants. She is magic in power but her cult/organization has high tech as well. AND NINJAS! - she tends to think in game terms too.

Sapphire Storm: A "classically trained" ninja who never really took to some of the teachings. She has an underdevloped sense of tradition (and vengeance) and when her clan was wiped out (save for her) she simply moved and started her own, the Silver Moon Njnja are based in America and they're very modern. She's a very potent martial artist with mystic weaponry. Not all that vicious though.

Eye Candy is a master villainess who I am currently building for a global domination group. Whilst being a competent fighter her main power is in her eyes. She has a wide array of abilities which she can only perform if she makes eye contact with someone.

In some ways, you could think of Dolores Umbridge from the Harry Potter books as a female master villain. She had the resources, connections, and disposition to make life miserable for an awful lot of people. Near the end of HPatOotP, she was running Hogwart's like her own personal empire.

There's also Lucrezia Mongfish (The Other) from the Girl Genius webcomic. Twenty years ago, she ran roughshod over Europe. Most of her villainy takes place off screen, but people still fear her even now. I think that makes her a good candidate.

I've had some thoughts about making the Duchess more of a master villain in her own right - almost a female Dr. Destroyer.

Well, I can defently see this happing. Except that, she is defently a behind the sceens villianess. More like Marvel's The Kingpen (manipulating all of VIPER, and running her own crinimal enterprise, using the cover of her own buisness to hide behind).

It's funny' date=' this is the first one I thought of as well. From comics, I immediately think of magic-type Marvel characters like Enchantress and Circe.[/quote']

You forgot The White Queen, from the Hellfire Club (and yes, I DO consider her to still be a villian, in spite working with the X-Men).

Don't they also have someone called "The Lady of Pain"?

Yes, but "The Lady of Pain" is more like a cenobite (did I get that corect...the guys from Hellrazer movies) than a goddess of evil. In fact, she is techaly not evil at all, but nutral. She gives pain to anyone who dairs worshup her, and has no plans for any type of domination.

Yes, but "The Lady of Pain" is more like a cenobite (did I get that corect...the guys from Hellrazer movies) than a goddess of evil. In fact, she is techaly not evil at all, but nutral. She gives pain to anyone who dares worship her,

Apparently quite a number of females make a good paying business out of that....

and has no plans for any type of domination.

But not necessarily this

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary ponders definitions of "evil"

Well' date=' I can defently see this happing. Except that, she is defently a behind the sceens villianess. More like Marvel's The Kingpen (manipulating all of VIPER, and running her own crinimal enterprise, using the cover of her own buisness to hide behind).[/quote']

Yep, that's exactly how I envisioned her. Except for one slight detail (which I mentioned in another post on this thread) that gives her the unexpected ability to throw down should it become necessary.

Yes' date=' but "The Lady of Pain" is more like a cenobite (did I get that corect...the guys from Hellrazer movies) than a goddess of evil. In fact, she is techaly not evil at all, but nutral. She gives pain to anyone who dairs worshup her, and has no plans for any type of domination.[/quote']

I always viewed her as a plot device. You know... your party may consist of half-drow/half-dragon/half-demigod 20th level ubergeeks, but the Lady can still squish you clowns like bugs...

I always viewed her as a plot device. You know... your party may consist of half-drow/half-dragon/half-demigod 20th level ubergeeks' date=' but the Lady can [i']still[/i] squish you clowns like bugs...

So what? "Rocks fall, everybody dies!" can do the exact same thing...does this Lady do anything actually interesting besides that? (A cursory reading of the D&D4 Manual of the Planes would seem to suggest that the answer actually is, in fact, "No"...)

:nonp:

So what? "Rocks fall' date=' everybody dies!" can do the exact same thing...does this Lady do anything actually [i']interesting[/i] besides that? (A cursory reading of the D&D4 Manual of the Planes would seem to suggest that the answer actually is, in fact, "No"...)

Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa...

I got out of D&D a long time ago, so I'm no longer in a position to comment, really...

My point was, that some mystery adds a little spice to any setting. Perhaps I didn't make myself clear.

:nonp:

Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa...

I got out of D&D a long time ago, so I'm no longer in a position to comment, really...

My point was, that some mystery adds a little spice to any setting. Perhaps I didn't make myself clear.

Not to worry, I agree with you on that point. (I think -- it's really gotten way too late for me to still be posting.) I just dislike the Lady of Pain in particular; I may find the energy and brainpower to rant semi-coherently about my reasons some more another time, but no promises. :)

:ugly:

Not to worry' date=' I agree with you on that point. (I think -- it's really gotten way too late for me to still be posting.) I just dislike the Lady of Pain in particular; I may find the energy and brainpower to rant semi-coherently about my reasons some more another time, but no promises. :)[/quote']

Yeah, I concur. My bad. I shouldn't try to post during a back injury & major meds, myself.

Maybe I'm just knee-jerking. I've been alternating between GM duties on Cthulhu & Necessary Evil lately. Surprising just how that can colour your worldview.

Yep' date=' that's exactly how I envisioned her. Except for one slight detail (which I mentioned in another post on this thread) that gives her the unexpected ability to throw down should it become necessary.[/quote']

Scissor kicks are best delivered on fallen opponents

Kingpen = oversized writing implement or Lord of the Sty?

Sorry. My bad spelling strikes again (plus lazyness). It IS Kingpin.

Othoe I imagion a Spider-Ham villian named Kingpen as a pig parody of Wilson Fisk...but I disgress.