Was Tony Stark's player a bonehead?

Ragitsu

Re: Was Tony Stark's player a bonehead?

Bonehead?

Maybe.

Powergamer?

Oh, yeah.

OIF on everything. End Reserve on a SEPARATE Focus. Crippling Physical problems mitigated by his Focii. Which is more likely than not also a Dependence and possibly Side Effects on his End Reserve. Most likely a Gageteering/Tinkering with the suit VPP and quite possibly a Multiform for different suits.

Bet he originally tried to sell the GM on letting him build the suit using the Vehicle rules.

So he could Summon them.

From his OAF Briefcase.

Bonehead?

Maybe.

Powergamer?

Oh, yeah.

OIF on everything. End Reserve on a SEPARATE Focus. Crippling Physical problems mitigated by his Focii. Which is more likely than not also a Dependence and possibly Side Effects on his End Reserve. Most likely a Gageteering/Tinkering with the suit VPP and quite possibly a Multiform for different suits.

Bet he originally tried to sell the GM on letting him build the suit using the Vehicle rules.

So he could Summon them.

From his OAF Briefcase.

Well, Wolverine's player is the ultimate powergamer with that super-duper healing power that could help him survive everything up to and including the collapse of a star. Heck, he could probably take 2 Chuck Norris kicks before dying.

Assuming we're talking about the movie' date=' the original power supply for the suit had been stolen and was being used by Iron Monger. Being unable to operate the suit at all without power is probably a Physical Complication.[/quote']

I was actually referring to the comic version, because I find the movie version more tolerable on the whole :cool:. Is it required to define the weight of a battlesuit during creation?

I have a stack of Iron Man comics from around the time he was shot (don't remember exactly when that was as I picked them up after the fact) and at that point in time he rarely ran out of energy. In fact, if he did it was always very "plot device-ish", kind of like Spidey running out of web-fluid...

Hank's player went a little overboard with the Psych Lims. Got 5 extra points by changing "In love with Janet Van Dyne" to "Obsessed with Janet Van Dyne", and added an Enraged tied to his machismo. And, of course the Marvel Standard 3d6 Unluck because the editors love to have really bad things happen to their characters with every. single. story-arc.

I try to imagine the player who turned in the Scarlet Witch character sheet... or the GM who said "sure." ;)

No more mute ants wasn't on her character sheet. That's the kind of thing that happens after the player retires and the GM decides to use the character as a plot device.