Need help with some powers.

You ever start writing a character and then right when you finish you realize that you have a tremendous amount of points left and you've already got everything that you need and wanted? That happens to me sometimes so I thought this time I'd ask for suggestions.

The character I have can turn himself into diamond and he can form different weapons out of diamonds(various HKAs). He comes with everything your quasibrick would have and even some ulitary powers(armor usable by others) can anyone give me some unique powers that a character like this would have(Think Diamondhead from Ben 10, without the kiddie.) Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Need help with some powers.

How about Wealth? Just chip a bit of yourself off :)

Regeneration when in contact with carbon?

NA (AoE) on flashes?

Aid (light powers) - use your body as a prism?

Missile Reflection (light powers)?

Invisibility to IR (you don;t ahve a heat signature)?

You ever start writing a character and then right when you finish you realize that you have a tremendous amount of points left and you've already got everything that you need and wanted? That happens to me sometimes so I thought this time I'd ask for suggestions.

The character I have can turn himself into diamond and he can form different weapons out of diamonds(various HKAs). He comes with everything your quasibrick would have and even some ulitary powers(armor usable by others) can anyone give me some unique powers that a character like this would have(Think Diamondhead from Ben 10, without the kiddie.) Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

A similar character in one of our games had a Damage Shield limited to a fraction of the DC's used against him in HTH. He's hard, and striking him hurt.

How about Wealth? Just chip a bit of yourself off :)

Regeneration when in contact with carbon?

NA (AoE) on flashes?

Aid (light powers) - use your body as a prism?

Missile Reflection (light powers)?

Invisibility to IR (you don;t ahve a heat signature)?

You always have great ideas. I thought about the first one. I have regen. I Like the aid. Thanks.

Knockback Resistance, only in contact with a surface (spiked feet)

Clinging (same principle as above)

Some RKAs could work (firing/flinging crystals)

Entangles are always good, trapping a target in crystal

I've got both clinging and knockback resistance. I also have stretching so I can use my HKAs at range basically with the strength bonus. Like I said I am having serious issues. The way our GM did this game is we were regular heroes, and then after our third mission we got 200 points for powers. So I already had a fair number of skills and I didn't spend a lot of points increasing my characteristics since we already got 80 points to spend on them in the first place. Also I have a knack at crunching numbers so I get the most out of my points all the time. I just happened to be stuck with a lot of points leftover this time around.

I have tunneling and life support. Explain the last one to me please?

You rub your finger around the lip of a wine glass to setup a ringing tone at the glass's resonant frequency. It's not hard to imagine a superhero with crystalline SFX setting up a ringing noise using his own body to Flash people nearby, or dampen out all other sounds in the area, or....

Also, crystal oscillators are sometimes (used to be a lot more) used in electrical circuits to create AC signals. Turning that into a superpower requires a little more dramatic license, but let your imagination go with it. Heh.

You rub your finger around the lip of a wine glass to setup a ringing tone at the glass's resonant frequency. It's not hard to imagine a superhero with crystalline SFX setting up a ringing noise using his own body to Flash people nearby, or dampen out all other sounds in the area, or....

Also, crystal oscillators are sometimes (used to be a lot more) used in electrical circuits to create AC signals. Turning that into a superpower requires a little more dramatic license, but let your imagination go with it. Heh.

I like that. I will see if I can work that in.

Flash! After all, diamond has the highest indexs of refraction of any naturally occurring substance - that's what makes them so sparkly. Your Flash should have the limitation "Only in the presense of a sufficiently powerful light source" probably only -1/4 at the most, unless most of your adventures take place in darkness. The sun, normal indoor lighting, stadium lighting, a nearby bright fire, all should be sufficient. Moonlight/starlight, an ordinary flashlight, probably aren't enough to get a good Flash out of.