Champions Universal Deathmatch! Special Early Preview!

Balabanto

A Black Screen...

Johnny's Voice: You've debated endlessly, over whose power was superior!

Nick's Voice: You've battled relentlessly to determine who's might was supreme!

Defender in a Jar: Can someone put a cookie inside me? I'm kind of feeling a binge moment coming on.

Johnny: Tonight!

Nick: Yes, Tonight! The two greatest powers in the Champions Universe will square off!

Johnny: In a specially crafted arena, located in Geosynchronous Orbit above Columbus, Ohio, Doctor Destroyer and Takofanes will square off, for the right to might!

Nick: It's Right to Might night, On Champions Universal Deathmatch! It's Doctor Destroyer vs. Takofanes!

Defender in a Jar: Champions Universal Deathmatch! We don't care who wins, as long as somebody dies!

Johnny: You tell em, Defender!

All Three: Doctor Destroyer vs. Takofanes!

Johnny: Winner goes to 6th edition!

A logo comes over the screen at long last.

Champions Universal Deathmatch: A Nar-Cola production

Nick: Loser goes home in a pine box!

Re: Champions Universal Deathmatch! Special Early Preview!

Bubba' date=' you know I actually roll dice when I do this stuff, right?[/quote']

I didn't, actually. I thought it was complete fiction...

... like wrestling.

Run away!!

We did, but Balabanto appears to believe that rolling the dice will actually settle the issue... which one poster to that previous thread already did, to little effect on the debate. Unless Balabanto is willing to take the time to interpret Tak's VPP and undead summoning power the way that each and every person with an opinion on the subject thinks he should, I'm afraid this exercise will be no more definitive than the poll I naively set up years ago.

We did' date=' but Balabanto appears to believe that rolling the dice will actually settle the issue... which one poster to that previous thread already did, to little effect on the debate. Unless Balabanto is willing to take the time to interpret Tak's VPP and undead summoning power the way that each and every person with an opinion on the subject thinks he should, I'm afraid this exercise will be no more definitive than the poll I naively set up years ago.[/quote']

So it will be just like wrestling. :D