One HELL of a poker game...

Marcus Impudite

Re: One HELL of a poker game...

there was a really tacky picture of a group of dogs playing poker' date=' usually seen painted on a black velvet backround[/quote']

Tacky!? Dog's Playing Poker is classic man. Classic.

Some people in this forum just don't appreciate fine art *sigh*

Sir Johnstone:

"Hey, guys. Brought Coronas. St. Michael said to start without him, he's got an errand to run."

Strange Iron:

Um, excuse me. Sorry to interrupt, but could one of you direct me to the exit?

(He believes in God, but he isn't into organised religion. So he likes to think things out for himself. The way he sees it, all these guys just do what he does on a massive scale. They all watch over a particular area and punish the bad guys there. So there's no reason to worry.)

New Leaf:

(Well, if they are the real deal, then he might know one or two personally. Being the incarnation of redemption, and everything.)

((Yeah, I don't tend to do 'simple' character concepts.))

Vitus : be exceedingly alarmed. The last time he was in the Abyss he was working as bar-staff (altho as he's said, Earth is a close approximation of that realm). Plus there's at least one Prince of Hell that has unfinished business with Vitus. Hopefully it will occur to Vitus that the Lords of Hell gambling with each other is no threat to the mortal planes. Indeed, probably quite the opposite. Especially when they catch each other cheating.

there was a really tacky picture of a group of dogs playing poker' date=' usually seen painted on a black velvet backround[/quote']

Actually, I think there was a whole series of such pictures. Including one where a bunch of dogs in cops uniforms are breaking in to bust up the game.

edit: just found this

http://www.godsplayingpoker.com/pb/images/img1275446e33f5ad7916.jpg

Lucius Alexander

I've ridden a palindromedary into some strange places....fortunately always rode back out again