Lady Liberty

Doc Samson

This is a write-up for my submission to Egyptoid's "Super-Hero for New York" thread.

Character Name: Lady Liberty

Alternate Identities: Britannia Freeman

Val Char Cost

10/90 STR 0

14/20 DEX 12

10/45 CON 0

10/24 BODY 0

18 INT 8

20 EGO 20

15/45 PRE 5

18 COM 4

2/45 PD 0

2/45 ED 0

3/4 SPD 6

4/13 REC 0

20/180 END 0

20/90 STUN 0

6"/45" RUN 0

2" SWIM 0

2"/18" LEAP 0

Characteristics Cost: 55

OCV: 5/7 DCV: 5/7

Combat Skill Levels: +3 with any single attack (Sweep) , +3 with DCV (15 Active Points); OAF (-1), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)

Cost Power END

8 Copper Form: +10 STR (10 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 1

14 Copper Form: +6 DEX (18 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)

56 Copper Form: +35 CON (70 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)

4 Copper Form: +5 PD (5 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)

8 Copper Form: +1 SPD (10 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)

36 Copper Form: +90 END (45 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)

26 Copper Form: +33 STUN (33 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)

14 Copper Form: Armor (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0

1 Copper Form: Mental Defense (5 points total); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0

40 Copper Form: Life Support (Eating: Character does not eat; Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Longevity: Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping: Character does not sleep) (50 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0

13 Copper Torch: Sight Group Images Increased Size (8" radius; +3/4), +/-4 to PER Rolls, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (49 Active Points); Only To Create Light (-1), OAF (-1), No Range (-1/2), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0

7 Copper Tablet: +3 with DCV (15 Active Points); OAF (-1), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)

70 Growth (+70 STR, +14 BODY, +14 STUN, -14" KB, 901,120 kg, -8 DCV, +8 PER Rolls to perceive character, 26 m tall, 13 m wide), Costs END Only To Activate (+1/4) (87 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 7

44 Running +39" (6"/45" total) (78 Active Points); Linked (Growth; -1/2), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 8

22 Area Of Effect (up to One Hex; +1/2) for up to 90 Active Points of STR (45 Active Points); Linked (Growth; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -3/4), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 4

17 +30 PRE (30 Active Points); Linked (Growth; -1/2), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)

60 Armor (30 PD/30 ED) (90 Active Points); Linked (Growth; -1/4), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0

14 +8 PER with all Sense Groups (24 Active Points); Linked (Growth; -1/2), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0

23 Physical Damage Reduction, 75% (40 Active Points); Linked (Growth; -1/2), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0

23 Energy Damage Reduction, 75% (40 Active Points); Linked (Growth; -1/2), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0

Powers Cost: 500

Cost Skill

3 Analyze: Chemicals 13-

6 +3 with any single attack (Sweep)

3 Criminology 13-

3 Deduction 13-

3 AK: New York 13-

2 Language: Latin (basic conversation; literate)

3 SS: Chemistry 13-

2 +1 with single Characteristic Roll (INT)

Skills Cost: 25

Cost Perk

10 Contact: Mrs. Leadbottom, Chemstry Professor and Master of Alchemy (Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) 14-

6 Reputation: That Statue of Liberty Superhero! (A medium-sized group) 14-, +3/+3d6

3 Fringe Benefit: Membership (College Student)

Perks Cost: 19

Cost Talent

1 Resistance (1 point)

Talents Cost: 1

Total Character Cost: 600

Val Disadvantages

20 Normal Characteristic Maxima

20 Accidental Change: Into Copper When Takes BODY Always (Uncommon)

15 Hunted: The Brotherhood of Hermes 8- (Less Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Capture)

5 Money: (Student) Poor

15 Psychological Limitation: Spunky (Very Common, Moderate)

15 Psychological Limitation: Fearless (Very Common, Moderate)

15 Psychological Limitation: Protector of New York (Very Common, Moderate)

20 Psychological Limitation: Code Versus Killing (Common, Total)

15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Frequently, Major)

20 Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Electrical and Magnetic Attacks (Common)

20 Vulnerability: 2 x BODY Electrical and Magnetic Attacks (Common)

20 Vulnerability: 2 x Effect Electrical and Magnetic Attacks (Common)

Disadvantage Points: 200

Base Points: 400

Experience Required: 0

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

APPEARANCE

Hair Color: Blond

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 1.60 m

Weight: 55.00 kg

Description:

A cross between a super-cute college co-ed and the Statue of Liberty

BACKGROUND

Even though Britannia Freeman was a Criminal Justice Major, her favorite class this semester was Chemistry. This was mostly due to her eccentric teacher, Mrs. Leadbottom. One day while waiting after class to speak with Mrs. Leadbottom, a group of strange robed men charged past her into the classroom, knocking her to the ground. They were yelling crazy things at poor old Mrs. Leadbottom like "Give us the formula! Give us the Universal Solvent!" Britannia stood up and peaked into the classroom. Mrs. Leadbottom was holding the men at bay with a flask filled with a clear liquid. "There is 200 tons of copper dissolved in this beaker! Leave now or we will all die together!", Mrs. Leadbottom shrieked. Britannia thought to herself, "The poor old woman must be terrified to make such a silly threat". Britannia's fearlessness had gotten her into trouble many times in the past, and it seemed this time would be no different. Not knowing what else to do, Britannia charged into the classroom, yelling "You leave Mrs. Leadbottom alone!" Unfortunately, her timing was was terrible. Mrs. Leadbottom threw the beaker at one of the robed men, who promptly ducked, just as Britannia entered the room. The flask and its contents splashed all over Britannia, some of it even getting into her eyes and mouth. Everyone else in the room stood still and looked at Britannia with horrified faces. Suddenly she started to feel dizzy...someone must have carried her outside because she could see the sky, no wait! She had burst through the roof of the building! She was huge! Needless to say the robed men fled with great haste. Over the following months, Mrs. Leadbottom would reveal her mysterious background and help Britannia control her amazing new power to become a 110 ft. copper giantess. Now, whenever New York needs her strength and courage, Lady Liberty will always be there!

PERSONALITY

By day she's a spunky college student, but when the need arises she turns into 110 feet of crime-fighting cuteness!

"The bigger I am, the harder you fall!"

POWERS/TACTICS

Copper Form, Growth

CAMPAIGN_USE

Brick/ Metamorph/ Patriot

[EDIT] I changed the export template and added a picture.

Re: Lady Liberty

So when do we meet Batmanuel?

Hmm...I may have to change my submission to The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight!.

"So he says to me, 'You wanna be a baaaaad guy?' And I say yeah, baby! I wanna be bad! I SAYS, SURF'S UP SPACE PONIES! I'M MAKING GRAVY WITHOUT THE LUMPS! Aaaaaa-hahahahaha!"

"He says to me, he says to me, 'You got STYLE, baby. But if you're going to be a real villain, you gotta get a gimmick.' And so I go I says YEAH, baby. A gimmick, that's it. High explosives. Aaaaaa-hahahahaha!"

"Yeah? Keep playing with fire, superpants! You don't know how much fire you're playing with! Aaaaaa-hahahahaha!"

"So he says to me, 'You gotta do something smart, baby. Something BIG! He says, 'You wanna be a super villain, right?' And I go yeah, baby, YEAH! YEAH! WHAT DO I GOTTA DO? He says, 'You got bombs, blow up the comet club, it's packed with super heroes, you'll go down in SUPER VILLAIN HISTORY!' And I go yeah, baby, 'cause I'm the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight! Aaaaaa-hahahahaha!"

"And so he says to me, 'You got legs, baby, you're everywhere. YOU'RE ALL OVER THE PLACE!'"

"I-I-I just, uh, I just uh, wanted to use the uh, heh, ah-AND SO HE SAYS, EVIL'S OKAY IN MY BOOK, WHAT ABOUT YOURS? AND I GO YEAH BABY YEAH! YEAH! I... I... uh, just wanted to, uh, wash my hands."

"Oh, heh-heh, that's just, I-BOOM, BABY, BOOM! I'm the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight!"

"EAT MY SMOKE, COPPER! Aaaaaa-hahahahaha!"

"AN OBJECT AT REST, CANNOT BE STOPPED!"

"Excuse me, excuse me...and then I says, tell me I'm wrong! and he says, 'I can't, baby, 'CAUSE YOU'RE NOT!'"

"This could happen to you, baby. This could happen TO ANYBODY!"

"And so he says, 'I don't like the cut of your jib.' And I go I says, IT'S THE ONLY JIB I GOT, BABY!"

"Hahahahaha! sixty seconds to midnight, sixty seconds to nowhere, baby!"

"You have all become victims of the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs... Hey! PAY ATTENTION!"

"Yeah, baby! And you've only got twenty seconds before you all EAT CEILING!"

"Yeah...baby...Oh yeah...Baby!"

"You'll never prove a thing copper, I'm just a part time electrician. I... I... I... BAD IS GOOD, BABY! DOWN WITH GOVERNMENT!"