What does a "20 Comeliness" look like to YOU?

megaplayboy

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: What does a "20 Comeliness" look like to YOU?

You can lift a lot more than normal without pushing when you use a machine as the other muscle fibers that normally would be recruited for balance and control can now contribute to lift instead as the machine prevents the weight from swaying slightly as you lift. This is why free weights give you an overall better workout at lower weights than the machine systems.

Yeah, thats why I mentioned that it was "machine" rather than "free" or..."real?" I did not know why (thanx for the info) but suspected that it was easier that way...

So, I'm asking. Here are the guidelines for responses:

1. Pick someone in the public eye, and who most people may have heard of, who you find VERY physically attractive. (this pretty much means no girlfriends, wives, etc.)--multiple examples preferred.

2. Explain why, what you feel their appealing features are, and whether you like these kinds of features in general. Do not mention their personality or their politics or their charity work--this is strictly about the "look" you find appealing. If it helps, think of it this way--all else being equal(personality, intelligence, etc.), which look do you tend to find the most appealing?

3. pics optional, but appreciated--links probably work best, given the various strictures in place here.

Jessica Alba in Sin City was just about as hot as I can imagine another human.

I've gone with this formula:

10 STR = 220 lbs to about your ankles. That's 110 lbs to the waist, and 55 lbs over your head. It's not exact, but works well enough for most characters.

Hmmm, I can deadlift around 400 pounds and military press/push press 165 (2-3 times) so for the sake of argument we will call the max 175. The deadlift gives me a 14 STR, your method looks a little higher (15-16) but in the same ball park.

Hmmm' date=' I can deadlift around 400 pounds and military press/push press 165 (2-3 times) so for the sake of argument we will call the max 175. The deadlift gives me a 14 STR, your method looks a little higher (15-16) but in the same ball park.[/quote']

And I specifically use my formula because it gives me 'cinematic' values.

And I specifically use my formula because it gives me 'cinematic' values.

Shhh... I didn't want to brag about being an action star. I figured it would be too bold to mention my initial answer to "What does a 20 COM look like to you" was -- "The Mirror."

:snicker:

Jessica Alba in Sin City was just about as hot as I can imagine another human.

Why restrict her to a mere 20? :D

Makeup + cinematography + retouching of stills, should easily allow her, and other actresses, to exceed that.

Why restrict her to a mere 20? :D

Makeup + cinematography + retouching of stills, should easily allow her, and other actresses, to exceed that.

Let's assume a base 20 (based on candid shots its feasible for her).

Good grooming skill roll +2.

Good cinematography and lighting skill roll +2

Good video editing skill roll +2

26? :hush:

Personally' date=' Jolene Blalock falls into the 19-20 range for me [insofar as I don't have to deal with Enterprise season 1-2 bad vulcan wigs'].

Jolene Blalock is pretty hot. Sometimes though, she doesn't look that good to me, and other times shes absolutely smokin. Her body, on the other hand, is always worthy of a 20.

Shhh... I didn't want to brag about being an action star. I figured it would be too bold to mention my initial answer to "What does a 20 COM look like to you" was -- "The Mirror."

:snicker:

I'm guessing a super high Ego stat as well?