supper skills

sargent_26

Re: supper skills

Hi,

How do the supper skills cost in the dc book pg 106. are they like a package or just what the game skills cost. it reads like a package sence it focus the skill down more then if you just buy those skills. thanks for any help.

Super skills are supposed to represent cinematic abilities that are over and beyond what ordinary skill use would imply. As such, super-skills are built with powers rather than high skill rolls. However, if you look in The Ultimate Skill, you will find a discussion of doing the same thing with high skill rolls. Neither is correct - its just a question of what you prefer.

Hi,

How do the supper skills cost in the dc book pg 106. are they like a package or just what the game skills cost. it reads like a package sence it focus the skill down more then if you just buy those skills. thanks for any help.

Watch out for Trencherman with his Supper skills! He'll eat you for breakfast!

Guest Admiral C

I can see it now "The Justice Desserts" supper team..

Crepe Crusader

Don't forget:

Colonel Custard

The Anti-Pie ("I don't like nor ever have liked pie!")

Mr. Neapolitan

Cinni-Punt

Raging Raisin

Oatmeal Mauler

The Baked Alaskan

I wanted one the described my confusion about German Chocolate Cake which has coconuts on despite there being no coconut trees in Berlin. The Conun Rum Cake was the only one that came to mind and it doesn't fit.

The Plate Platoon

The Mysterious "Spork"

The Mighty Spam and his off brand sidekick Treet Lad.

Burrito Battler

I work in a religious boys high-school that has dormitories. The students go home for the sabbath twice a month. As such, we are responsible not only for their education and well being, but developing their character and decorum. Teenage boys, especially in a throng of 150+, aren't generally known for their table manners. I frequently tell them: "two things separate us from the animals: we use cutlery and we study Torah." Of course, despite my humorous delivery, both of those things are representative of much deeper ideas, but overall - you've got to start somewhere. :eek:

Thanks for the link to the Silly Skills!

• Everybody Dance Now: Whenever the character sings, everybody around him dances and sings backup. This has absolutely no effect on any of their actions, other than characters performing feats of agility and coordination they are normally incapable of, but only to perform actions they were going to do anyway (and succeeding and failing normally). But regardless of what people do, everyone looks cool doing it. cosmetic transform Xd6 (Normal people to Normal people singing and dancing with character), Incantations(Character must be singing), 0 END, Always On -(Dust Raven)

I love it! :D

to answer your question - without jokes regarding misspellings . . .

The Super-Skills listed have a Base Option, whose cost is presented first along with the primary build.

The Options are variations on the skill - you can choose to either buy the Base build or one of the Options (which tells you what was added and how it changes and the new cost).

That help?

Teenage boys' date=' especially in a throng of 150+, aren't generally known for their table manners. I frequently tell them: "two things separate us from the animals: we use cutlery...."[/quote']

Do you ever need to amend that with "And not on each other"?

Do you ever need to amend that with "And not on each other"?

It hasn't quite gotten that bad... but a few weeks ago I did have to snatch a guitar out of one of their hands before he gave it to another student over the head. I kind of think the other student had it coming, but the guitar was a bit much. :straight:

I would not respect any character named Spork. It is the most useless invention ever. The prongs prevent it from being useful as spoon, the spoon part envelops enough of it to prevent the prongs from being useful as a fork.

Though, I did think of creating characters Cinnamon and Peppermint. Annoyingly cute twin girls, one with fire powers (Cinnamon-think about those Fireballs, my tongue, my tongue. :eek:) and one with ice powers (peppermint)