1 cup of milk

Pinch of Salt

1 egg

Filling:

Strawberry’s

Custard cream

Whipped cream

Butter

Put the flower, milk, salt and 1 egg in a large bowl. Mix it very well. It has to be a smooth batter. If it stays thick, add a little milk or water. If it is too liquid, add more flower.

Heat a spoon of butter in a baking pan. Put a large spoon of batter in the pan, until the bottom is covered with a thin layer. If the top gets dry, turn it around. When it is light brown, put it on a plate.

Make six of those pancakes.

Put one pancake on another plate. Cover it with a layer of custard. Put the second pancake on top of that. Cover that one with strawberry’s and whipped cream. Third pancake on top. Again custard, etc…

You finish it with strawberry’s and whipped cream. Maybe you’ll get inspired and decorate it with some powdered sugar, syrup, whatever.

Tada! There’s your pie.

Re: Foods for those that just don't care anymore

In order to get back into the discussion of disgusting things to eat, let me tell you what I had for lunch. It's called an Oki Dog, and it has two hot dogs, along with pastrami, chili and cheese, all wrapped in a tortilla.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40962[/ATTACH]

I'll take two, please. One for tonight, and one for breakfast tomorrow.

Tonight was a good example of how a great chef/cook can make all the difference. We went to our new favorite water hole and the usual chef/owner wasn't working tonight. The guy working the kitchen was only OK...and overcooked our dishes. So things like the sweet potato tots and the epic pork belly BLT (The Grenade) were lacking. And, while the sauce on the wings tasted good, there wasn't enough and the wings themselves were deep fried to the point of no flavor from the meat.

I'd skip the chorizo*, but the rest of that sounds really good.

*I like chorizo a lot, but I think it would get in the way of the rest of the flavors.

I think if you didn't overdo it with the chorizo. (Though I haven't done chorizo for a long time. I've been using soyrizo. Mellisa's is the brand I use.)

386350_10150478705614110_371481894109_8403755_747305849_n.jpg

*A Burger topped with Red Pepper Relish, Chorizo, Jalapeno Cream Cheese and Red Onions*

Dear Ceiling Cat. If I ate that, my colon and taste buds would never speak to me again. I cannot do spicy food.

(Humorous story: There's a barbecue place that I go to sometimes when I'm visiting Columbia. They have a variety of sauce called 'Scorned Woman', as in 'Hell hath no fury like'. I took a sniff of that stuff and got the s**ts.)

I give you...The Fat Kid :eg:

"1/2 pound grilled angus burger, american cheese, pork belly, homemade corndog, fried egg and roasted jalapeno apple bbq"

Pork belly instead of bacon? And, wouldn't the homemade corn dog just roll off the burger?

Pork belly instead of bacon? And' date=' wouldn't the homemade corn dog just roll off the burger?[/quote']

I can't see a corn dog in that picture. Maybe it rolled off already? Even without it, I see no signs of appetizing on that plate. Just grease, and lots of it.

Tonight's dinner was my bacon-and-onion pasta sauce. Dice 6-8 oz of bacon and sauté it. Set it aside and drain off most of the fat. Dice a large onion and sauté it in the remainder of the bacon fat, scraping up the brown bits (fond). Add the bacon to the pan with a 14-oz can of tomato sauce. Let simmer for ~10 minutes, toss with pasta, and serve.