Foods for those that just don't care anymore

nexus

Re: Foods for those that just don't care anymore

That's not bad, but I prefer this instead:

PushButtonReceiveBacon.jpg?1318992465

The problem with those is keeping them stocked. Everyone of them I've seen still works, you press the button, and the heating element kicks on; but instead of hot, crispy bacon, all you get is air. And not even bacon-scented air.

On that note: I'm pretty sure they make bacon scented air fresheners. I should buy a bunch and shove them into the vents of the empty bacon dispensers, so at the very least people can get the fresh bacon smell when they push the button...

The husband picked up a box of chocolate cake mix and a box of angel food cake mix. Then he mixed them both together in a plastic container to store in our pantry. Apparently, 3 TBsp of the combined mixes stirred together with 2TBsp or water or milk and then microwaved for about a minute or two can make one a single serving of cake if one is craving sweets but doesn't want to make an entire cake.

The problem with those is keeping them stocked. Everyone of them I've seen still works, you press the button, and the heating element kicks on; but instead of hot, crispy bacon, all you get is air. And not even bacon-scented air.

On that note: I'm pretty sure they make bacon scented air fresheners. I should buy a bunch and shove them into the vents of the empty bacon dispensers, so at the very least people can get the fresh bacon smell when they push the button...

Another problem is that for some reason they only put them in the bathroom. Flat out unappetizing.

Buffalo jerky is amazing' date=' and I have a fond memory of a buffalo burger I had during a trip to Mount Rushmore.[/quote']

I had a buffalo steak with mushrooms and onions. Absolutely delicious! Pity I had to work afterwards, so I couldn't pair it with a nice red wine.

I've been eating Godiva Easter eggs, but I have to watch it. My body will no longer tolerate too much. I also bought a Valentine Gund Bear holding a bag of chocolate hearts on sale and a sale box of Godivas. Must eat them slow and spread out.

422105_384817638197694_203785576300902_1558252_1586560999_n.jpg

Dayumm! I knew I shouldn't have looked in this thread while sick. But that sounds so good!

On another note, I used to have buffalo burgers on a semi frequent basis when I was in Canada. Loved it. I haven't looked for it down here yet.

On yet another note, The Bacon Air Freshener.

11076__96764.jpg

432328_388170524529072_203785576300902_1566210_464285525_n.jpg

The Lambstein Burger

Blue cheese stuffed burger with cajun lamb, smoked onions, peppers, lettuce, tomatoes and chipotle tzatziki sauce. With choice of sweet potato tots or jojos. Du hast mich bei burger!