Foods for those that just don't care anymore

nexus

Re: Foods for those that just don't care anymore

I've had a sweet potato pie that was pretty good. It's just that except in s'mores' date=' I don't have much use for marshmallows.[/quote']

I actually avoid them because of the gelatin and the vegetarian ones are expensive. (And I'm really not that fond of them anyway)

Aha, that might make it a little harder. Well, one good thing about this ridiculous "corn ethanol will solve all our energy problems" thing is that it's driving up the price of corn syrup. Sugar's making a comeback in prepared foods, despite the even more ridiculous tariff on sugar imports. If it's not out there already, real-sugar grape jelly is probably not far away.

You know, jelly's not that hard to make. Have you ever looked into it? Homemade is way better than manufactured anyway...

Soon Thanksgiving will be over and then that means hopefully turkey pieces-parts will be on sale here. And then that means...BACON-WRAPPED TURKEY LEGS!!!

Just going to put this out there. It's never too early to wrap with bacon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37487[/ATTACH]