core "modes" of gameplay

Omnigames

Re: core "modes" of gameplay

I think it depends on the situation. Sometimes [...] is sufficient, but there are times and places where it's just not enough. There's no real rules about this; it's something that pretty much has to be gleaned from experience. The people involved have to communicate: preferences and desires, as well as overall goals, need to be taken into account when deciding whether [...] is useful or not - how much [...] is appropriate, how it is best applied, or even if it's useful at all. I know in my experience there have been times when I ignored [...] entirely (not always on purpose!), and people still enjoyed themselves, so it is possible. All in all, however, it's usually easier to keep the [...] - people usually expect it and might be put off if they don't have enough [...].

That's my $0.01985117169 anyway.

Re: core "modes" of gameplay

I think it depends on the situation. Sometimes [...] is sufficient' date=' but there are times and places where it's just not enough. There's no real rules about this; it's something that pretty much has to be gleaned from experience. The people involved have to communicate: preferences and desires, as well as overall goals, need to be taken into account when deciding whether [...'] is useful or not - how much [...] is appropriate, how it is best applied, or even if it's useful at all. I know in my experience there have been times when I ignored [...] entirely (not always on purpose!), and people still enjoyed themselves, so it is possible. All in all, however, it's usually easier to keep the [...] - people usually expect it and might be put off if they don't have enough [...].

That's my $0.01985117169 anyway.

I'm curious at to how [!?!] would interact with [...].