Answers & Questions

Klytus

A: Made from 100% Death Weave.

Q: This new brand of jet-black jeans seems to turn up on a lot of emo kids who commit suicide. Any idea why?

A: Were it not for all the random homicides that took place over the course of the evening, I'd say our first date went well. I just hope her ex doesn't find out -- I hear he'd go mad with jealousy. Well, madder at any rate....

A: Were it not for all the random homicides that took place over the course of the evening, I'd say our first date went well. I just hope her ex doesn't find out -- I hear he'd go mad with jealousy. Well, madder at any rate....

Q - Foxbat, are you seriously dating Harley Quinn now?!

A - Well, it's certainly not the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

A - The hills are alive . . . but not for long.

Q: So, Jason, you got the maks on and you got the big knife out ... have you geeked Old Lady Hill, her excessively hot daughter, and their 35 s**t-for-brains toy poodles yet?

A: The first thing you notice upon your arrival in Hell is how many poodles there are.

A: Oh say, can you see my eyes? If you can, then my hair's too short!

Q - What's one of the big problems with being an Old English sheepdog?

A - I'm not certain why that even exists, but in this one specific case, I'm glad it does.

A: She's getting to be really annoying. Let's throw her to the zombies and get it over with!

Q: Hey Boss, that Grammar Nazi lady is back, frothing at the mouth about comma splices and pronoun-antecedent disagreements. She must have escaped from being locked in the room with the football players. What do we do now?

A: She must have a window in her butt, because she was complaining about a pane in her a**.

A: She must have a window in her butt, because she was complaining about a pane in her a**.

Q: It's bad enought that you're failing Anatomy 101, but do you really have to spend so much time mouthing off at the teacher?

A: The amendment says "cruel and unusual punushment", not "cruel or unusual punishment". So it we do it to everybody, it's OK!

Q: It's bad enought that you're failing Anatomy 101, but do you really have to spend so much time mouthing off at the teacher?

A: The amendment says "cruel and unusual punushment", not "cruel or unusual punishment". So it we do it to everybody, it's OK!

Q: What's it say in the first chapter of the NSA's new interrogation manual?

A: This could only be an evil plot of Satin and his rouge angles.

Q: What's it say in the first chapter of the NSA's new interrogation manual?

A: This could only be an evil plot of Satin and his rouge angles.

Q: Why is there so much resentment against Dog?

A: Because the world is full of special snowflakes who take offense at anything.

• 2 weeks later...