Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

A: Peppermint to one side' date=' Spearmint to the other; stuck in the middle with chew.[/quote']

Q - So, how was your tour of the Wrigley's factory?

A - Fools to the left of me, feeders to the right. I need a new job.

Q: Name Londo Mollari's best quote from season one.

Correct! (With the possible exception of his Festival speech ending in "...but in purple, I am stunning!") You must spread Rep yadda yadda yadda....

A: I'll look up into your lifeless eyes and wave - like this.

Q - What's the very last thing you want to see heading into the afterlife?

A - A glass of whiskey, a gun, and two bullets.

A - A glass of whiskey' date=' a gun, and two bullets.[/quote']

Q: You IDIOT! You forgot the nukes? No beer? No babes? What sort of armed tyrant are you? Did you bring anything fun or useful?

A: Plankton do not make good burden beasts.

Q: You IDIOT! You forgot the nukes? No beer? No babes? What sort of armed tyrant are you? Did you bring anything fun or useful?

A: Plankton do not make good burden beasts.

Q: What do you think of these nifty microscopic saddles the company is manufacturing?

A: It's The Quicker Liquor-Upper.:drink:

A: Welcome to the end of your life.

Q: Man, that hurt. Hey who are you? What are you doing just standing there? And I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you look aweful. Nothing but skin and bones. Well, bones anyway. So, are you going to say anything?

A: Old men and walking luggage.

Q - What is it now, Trillian?

A - The yellow brick road to nowhere.

Q) They're doing a heavy metal version of The Wizard of Oz and Ozzy Osborne's gonna be in it?

A) My little boy came to headquarters last week. I didn't smile at him, because he's a useless whiney geek. I really don't care, in fact I wish him well, because living with Katsuragi has to be a kind of Hell.

A) My little boy came to headquarters last week. I didn't smile at him' date=' because he's a useless whiney geek. I really don't care, in fact I wish him well, because living with Katsuragi has to be a kind of Hell.[/i']

Q: Is that a show-stopper or a book number from Evangelion: the Musical?

A: You didn't believe me when I told you they made Sailor Moon musicals. Now you know better, and your mind may never recover. You shouldn't have watched it.

A: You didn't believe me when I told you they made Sailor Moon musicals. Now you know better' date=' and your mind may never recover. You shouldn't have [i']watched it[/i].

Q: Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fthagn! Hastur Hastur Hastur! AAAAAAAH!!! It's not working! Come on, Azathoth! Yog-Sothoth, hear me! Cast our world into Unbeing! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! PLEASE!!!!!!

A: All told, it's better than sitting though a grad-level macroeconomics course.

A: And you don't want to know what we do to hitchhikers in this county' date=' son.[/quote']

Q: What's with all the skeletons impaled on old tractor mufflers?

A: I saw that happen once. That wasn't nearly as bad as listening to it happen.

A: And you don't want to know what we do to hitchhikers in this county' date=' son.[/quote']

Q: For spitting in the streets we will have someone with a rusty dull knive and no anesthetic cut into your intestines. Is there anything else that you would like to be told?

A: That is for the doppleganger.