A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Well, if you've read the stuff on the bunneh's Dr. Horrible thread, you know that Mystic Helmet's

supposed to be a Doctor Fate/Doctor Strange analogue, while Wingspan is supposed to be a Bat-

man homage. I simply used those written descriptions (such as they were) as guidelines for their

individual looks.

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41723[/ATTACH]

And as of yet unnamed character I cobbled up for my next Epic City attempt should that ever occur heh. Total Amerindian (was looking through the old family album and decided to channel my native roots thin as they are heh) slamburger power house....

Could have a naming contest for the guy I suppose.... Kinda leaning towards Amerindian myself :D

~Rex

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41723[/ATTACH]

And as of yet unnamed character I cobbled up for my next Epic City attempt should that ever occur heh. Total Amerindian (was looking through the old family album and decided to channel my native roots thin as they are heh) slamburger power house....

Could have a naming contest for the guy I suppose.... Kinda leaning towards Amerindian myself :D

~Rex

What's a slamburger power house, Rex? Is it similar to the bad guy from Astro City?

What's a slamburger power house' date=' Rex? Is it similar to the bad guy from [i']Astro City[/i]?

Heh, well he's not a super strong pile of sulfur breathed Hamburger but basically, a classical brick type where the Powerhouse factor is the primary thing. Was making archetypes for entertainment the other day and I really liked the way his sheet came out.....

~Rex