A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Here's a couple more of SSgt. Baloo's characters, Shiela and Buster:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40408[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40407[/ATTACH]

The first pic is of her in the swimsuit-style outfit that SSgt. Baloo originally

did for her pic, while the second shows her in an outfit that's a little closer

to what Jane wore in the Tarzan films.

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

Another take on XSWAT's Malachi Brogan' date=' from [i']Shadows Angelus[/i].

Somewhere in Omega Sector, an Entity just had a close encounter with a brick wall....

MalachiBrogan.jpg?t=1319772143

That's right, folks -- if you're a cop in Angelus, and you see some of the

department's elite "freakbusters" packing man-portable Wave-Motion

Guns, you know that you're about to step in some heinously gruesome

hoya (:shock:).

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

I'd like to see someone do a screen-capture video of themselves making a character' date=' because I get a little lost with the latest Heromachine.[/quote']

Well you don't wanna watch a video of that one 'cuz it took about three hours!

The HeroMachine blog, however, has some excellent tutorials. Many of them are archived under Tips & Tricks. There is also some good advice under the heromachine-3 tag.

ps - I wouldn't know how to 'video' a screencap, but maybe I could do a series of stills for something a little less complicated, if folks here would like to see it. However, there are some users over at the HeroMachine blog who could probably teach you a lot more than me.

ps - I wouldn't know how to 'video' a screencap' date=' but maybe I could do a series of stills for something a little less complicated, if folks here would like to see it. However, there are some users over at the HeroMachine blog who could probably teach you a lot more than me.[/quote']

What you mean is most likely a "Screencast"

Wikipedia lists some software for this. More than one is Freeware or even Open Source. Doubt they have much of a difference. In basic it's just taking a screenshot every 40 Milliseconds while recording Audio.

What you mean is most likely a "Screencast"

Wikipedia lists some software for this. More than one is Freeware or even Open Source. Doubt they have much of a difference. In basic it's just taking a screenshot every 40 Milliseconds while recording Audio.

Excellent info. Thank you, and repped.

Getting ready to start a new Terracide campaign at Armored Gopher Games in Urbana, IL. The PC's are coming together, as the crew of the interstellar salvage vessel Coprolite, although I don't have character portraits for them just yet.

I have, however, been working on some NPC's for the first game session.

The Coprolite's shipmaster is Captain Iris Quinlevan. Three things she hates about her job:

1) Her spacecraft is basically a death-trap.

2) "Industry-standard" space suits are all safety-orange.

3) She never gets to work on her tan.

Iris.jpg?t=1319957907

Next we have Commodore Anton DeVilbiss, Shipmaster of the Solar Express Company's Fast Clipper Sovereign. He's the guy everyone loves to hate -- the Commodore commands the most prestigious spacecraft in the most prestigious fleet of luxury liners in Terran Space, and never lets anyone forget it.

Anton1.jpg?t=1320036139

Finally, my personal favorite: Talitha Borealis, "errand girl" for the Solar Express Company. When it absolutely, positively has to get there without being traced....

Talitha.jpg?t=1319989428

Bonus close-up: I think I finally did a HeroMachine pic that gets across what two levels of Striking Appearance looks like....

Talitha1.jpg?t=1319989428